Recent content by SounderMN

1. S

Long shot: Anyone here with experience with US legal, low-powered FM transmitters

I've seen something like this on a friend's boat. We would raft up together (remember when you could do that?), and he would broadcast a low power signal. This way we could put on the FM, and all have the same music. Pretty cool idea!
  2. S

Whole home audio, background music for parties?

And, by the way, you can join all the zones, or play separate streams in each zone. You can set that up by tablet, phone, PC app, or they have dedicated devices as well. I run a speaker, a few amps, and a couple of zones connected to my stereos upstairs and downstairs. It all coexists very...
  3. S

Whole home audio, background music for parties?

I have Sonos and I love it! I've had it almost 15 years now. The sound quality is good, they have lots of options for speakers, or amplifiers, or zones that you connect to your amplifier. The biggest thing I think Sonos offers over the others is the longevity. They still support my gear...
  4. S

Any women on this forum?

My lady is a budding audiophile. Recently, I was considering a speaker upgrade from Revel F208 to F228Be - at considerable expense. She said, "I think you should get them." That really surprised me. But, as it relates to this thread... she is NOT interested in participating in forums. She...
Top Bottom