Recent content by sound67

1. sound67

Thoughts on the Heco Aurora 300?

Sorry, but I trust some reviewers (like Randy e.g.) more than a random, anonymous yokel on the internet.
  2. sound67

Impressions: Budget All-in-One LOXJIE A30 Integrated/Headphone Amplifier

I'm a happy camper. Sound is fine with my Klipsch RB-75's.
  3. sound67

AIYIMA D03 class D amplifier "Subjective review"

I'm using the D03's analogue out only for my subwoofer. No problems there.
  4. sound67

Fosi Audio V3 Amplifier Review

I'll stick with Version 2: I want tone controls on my amplifiers. :)
  5. sound67

Fosi Audio BT20A Pro Amplifier Review

I got the 48V power supply from Fosi, together with my complimentary bronze knob. :) Maybe I'm naïve, but I expected a considerable increase in power compared to the 32V ps. That didn't happen. With my Q Acoustics 3030i, with the 32V I had to dial up the volume maybe 10% more than with the 48V...
  6. sound67

"Early Bird Special" for upgraded Aiyima A04

Just got an email this morning with an ad for an "early bird" sale (30% off) on an upgraded version of the original Aiyima A04 amplifier: https://www.aiyima.com/pages/early-bird-program?utm_campaign=emailmarketing_160029376788&utm_medium=email&utm_source=shopify_email Since I don't own the...
  7. sound67

I'm sure if they had made the Op amps (which really are snake oil IMHO) fixed items, YOU would have complained why they weren't removable. You can't please all people all the time, and people like you always find a reason to complain about SOMEthing. What they did for under 100 bucks I (so far)...
  8. sound67

Maybe because they realize that many so-called "audiophiles" aren't real adults but children who want to play with their toys. ;) Same as with smart phones. All kinds of people experiment with custom ROMs even when there's absolutely no reason to do it.
  9. sound67

I guess you're one of those people who also think that speaker and RCA cables have individual sound profiles. ;)
  10. sound67

Sorry, but this is just a GARBAGE argument. No, I'll take it back. I'm not sorry.
  11. sound67

You people make me LOL: On one hand you insist that measurements and linearity mean EVERYTHING, and here you glow over an obviously COLOURED signal from a tube amp. You can't have both. :D
  12. sound67

You can always drill holes into the cabinet yourself. ;)
  13. sound67

I have now mounted my Fosi BT20A Pro with a pair of Q Acoustics 3030i as my new, passive desktop setup (replacing a pair of ADAM A5 active speakers). The first thing that strikes me is how high I have to turn up the volume on the Fosi, considering my ears are less than 1 meter away from the...
  14. sound67

No, I ordered it off German Amazon, which only displays the version with the bronze/orange knob: https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07JVFY27T?ref=ppx_pt2_dt_b_prod_image There is no other version displayed on German Amazon. It appears Amazon have missed up by sending me he grey version. But...
Top Bottom