Recent content by Sound Liaison

1. S

Finally, music we can buy in 768 khz sampling rates.

Hi theRealdotnet:) Frans and Isaac Newton never thought about resemblance, but I do have to admit that I on some session doubted Frans' sanity when he was placing microphones differently or using way fewer microphones than what I have seen other engineers do, but hearing the result he has so far...
  2. S

Hi Realdotnet, Sound Liaison’s own recordings does not use the Schnerzinger's field elimination system. And we are not planning to. It’s a rather expensive piece of equipment and our budget does not stretch that far. (If I had to choose between Schnerzinger and an extra Josepson microphone I...
  3. S

Redbok CDs and 44.1 downloads are available from Carmen Gomes Inc's BandCamp website https://carmengomes.bandcamp.com/
  4. S

Thank-you! Fast Freddy! All the albums Carmen Gomes has made for Sound Liaison are available at her https://carmengomes.bandcamp.com/ site in Redbook CD or as flac downloads. Also, Up jumped the Devil. The album was very well received. Here is one of the best reviews from...
  5. S

The above 3 are all single mic recordings. " "I think our ears are much more sensitive to phase errors than we are aware of. The obvious solution to avoid phase errors is to record the whole band from one point. But until recently I have not experienced a microphone that was up to the task...
  6. S

As I mentioned earlier in the thread; most of our music is instrumental. Some very modern and some more traditional. We simply record music we like, using techniques we find fit the project at hand. So our catalogue is as diverse as our musical taste;
  7. S

Hi Blumlein We are happy to have this discussion going, we get insights from people who have a whole different perspective, real feedback, and we learn from it, so thanks a lot for starting this thread.
  8. S

Thanks Tom! Very much appreciated.
  9. S

Hi KSTR The vast majority of our albums are straight to DXD or 96khz recordings, made in the box. A couple has the A80 used as mastering tool. The A80 ads tape compression and slight upper harmonics distortion and the sound of the A80. But your suggestion could be interesting to make and put on...
  10. S

And 48/24 FLAC is on the site now.
  11. S

Thank you Solderdude. That's it. Kind regards Peter
Top Bottom