Recent content by sotiridaf

1. S

Topping M50

Also I use M50 as DLNA to listen my Synology music
  2. S

Topping M50

How to you find the + symbol on the keyboard ???
  3. S

Samsung USB-C Headphone Adapter Review

Are you sure you have an original? I use mine with Samsung S8 with not the issues you mention :)
  4. S

Samsung USB-C Headphone Adapter Review

Is any possibility that this dongle has just a analog 3.5mm and not a dac? And just get analog signal from usb c; Since Samsung smartphones have already and internal dac ....
  5. S

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Dont worry , all the surface has been hit by a screwdriver , it cannot be sold. As for me , i will take my chances
  6. S

Yes it is operational pre 2012 L30... i used the wrong word , sorry .
  7. S

I might buy one. Thank you!
  8. S

I have the replacement , i just want to use the faulty L30 as a preamp for a maratz cd player... So even a ac/ac 15v 1a might not do the job?
  9. S

Hi guys I search for a 15v ac/ac for my faulty L30. What do you suggest ? A normal priced of 15€ will do the job?
  10. S

For those of you that are around 50 YO and over - do you think about death?

So tell me what things of you will not disappear after your death? Give me an example of the impact of your life after your death.
  11. S

What things that you have done will stay for ever? After you children die , the children of you children die and the children of the children of your children die , nobody will know about you. Except if you are Napoleontas or Gandi or Jesus or Caesar.
  12. S

Also thinking about death , is thinking about that someday you will disappear like never existed. So i dont see a reason to be better in life due to this. On the contrary , some people might become depressed and anxious and lose the focus to life
  13. S

Thinking about death will no make you better person. Its totally useless... Its better thinking about life before death.
  14. S

I have received my replaced L30... I will put some contemporary classical music and enjoy winter night until i fall asleep... The rest is history
Top Bottom