Recent content by sophie smith

1. S

TANCHJIM One IEM Review

Oh, I see. Makes sense. Thank you.
  2. S

TANCHJIM One IEM Review

Yes. I guess the Brand is Linsoul for that, not truthEar. My bad. I thought for some reason they were made by the same company..
  3. S

TANCHJIM One IEM Review

I like the sound, but it fits poorly for me. Returned and replaced with TruthEar Zero2. Fits like a glove, as does the first version. Really like the low profile, but not the fit. But the sound otherwise is very similar to me.
  4. S

TANCHJIM One IEM Review

Linsoul Zombur fits. Tried and it works.
  5. S

Best measuring tube amp

Decware publishes some of the measurements on their website, under individual amps. Torii has some measurements posted. . It would be nice to test independently. Frenzel has been in business for over 50 years. Could not find any measurements at all.
  6. S

Will this improve anything?

Thanks. I use the triple flange, but the kid didn't like it (etymotic research). Yes, immediately noticed it played much louder. Good point.
  7. S

Will this improve anything?

Greetings, My kid listens to music on old cell phone, mostly youtube and spotify free account. Uses cheap ear buds you get free from the airlines. I bought for BD a pair of the truthear earbuds rec on this site. Was told the improvement is dramatic. Question: Will adding a dedicated external...
  8. S

Digital sound out of the USB C on my cell

Well, you are correct. I was not able to get any sound out through the hub, even without charging. Lights on, but no sound. I thought hub is the same as those adapters, but apparently not. I guess I will be looking for the adapter listed in one of the above posts...
  9. S

I assume that hub does NOT have a built-in DAC, correct? Interestingly, I cannot find a place to buy this any more. Only ones I see for sale are with built in DAC...
  10. S

Does anyone know if the newer One+ phones, like 9/10, support simultaneous charging/playing? I guess that might be the deal breaker for me next time, esp since none of them have 3.5mm jack.
  11. S

Well, that makes sense. I will try without simultaneous charging and see if I can get some sound out... Thanks for the pointer!
  12. S

OnePlus 6. The charging part works fine.
  13. S

Well, this did not work as intended... My set up: 12v/usb adapter for the car, outputting 2.1v. USB C connected to the USB hub Power Delivery Port, which, in turn, connects to the phone, charging it. This part works. The hub had 3 other USB 3.0 ports, one of which is connected to the XtremePro...
Top Bottom