Recent content by someone somewhere

1. S

Shenzhenaudio Topping EX5 Review (DAC and Headphone Amplifier)

It's definitely over 42 degrees Celsius. On the other hand, the temperature is such that there will be no thermal burn of the skin even with the longest contact. Therefore, a range of 45-48 degrees Celsius at an air temperature of 28 degrees Celsius will be a more accurate estimate...
  2. S

Shenzhenaudio Topping EX5 Review (DAC and Headphone Amplifier)

During operation, the upper part of the case heats up to about 50 degrees Celsius. Maybe a little more.
  3. S

Topping D70s MQA Review (DAC)

Otorhinolaryngology Association Approved :)
  4. S

Which TPA3255 amp do you recommend?

I'd love to hear Aiyima's comment as to which section of TI guidelines they followed when designing their latest amp. And which capacitors on the board belong to which BTL. And what is the voltage at the output of the power supply unit they actually apply. And what are the true...
  5. S

I would target 10 amps. Or the power of the power supply unit is 350-400 watts.
  6. S

Its 10.2.1 Stereo BTL Application. None PBTL. None Single Ended...
  7. S

My mistake. Wrongly expressed my thought. The voltage at the output of the power supply must be 50-60% of the capacitor rating. That is, 80V is ideal for 40-48V at the output of the power supply. If the capacitor is 50V, then it is better to reduce the voltage at the output of the power...
Top Bottom