Somafunk's latest activity

• Somafunk
    Fiio use a 6.3mm jack for balanced don’t they? EDIT - The filo uses a 4.4mm for balanced use
  • Somafunk
    This is the sort of lead you want, Balanced Female XLR to 6.3mm Jack cable , you can get far cheaper versions that will do the job just...
  • Somafunk
    :rolleyes:…………..:facepalm:
  • Somafunk
    One more track then I’ll quit posting, it kinda feels like years ago when we hogged the jukebox in the pub. ;) Joep Beving - Hanging D...
  • Somafunk
    Should check but 90% sure Dona Summer electronic sound is due to Gorgio Moroder... Visage - Fade to Grey : i really love this song !
  • Somafunk
    Another noisy beat driven synthy distortion fest, very musical and euphoric though :)
  • Somafunk
    Somafunk replied to the thread 3-Body Problem.
    It’s got Ron Swanson in it so you know it’s gonna be good ;)
  • Somafunk
    DEVS - IMBD review , brilliant series, think I’ve watched it at least 6 times in this world
  • Somafunk
    Somafunk reacted to voodooless's post in the thread 3-Body Problem with Like Like.
    No, that’s the many worlds interpretation of quantum theory… totally different thing :cool:;)
  • Somafunk
    Somafunk reacted to Axo1989's post in the thread 3-Body Problem with Like Like.
    We all live in different, somewhat overlapping worlds (so no, not most people).
  • Somafunk
    Somafunk reacted to Axo1989's post in the thread 3-Body Problem with Like Like.
    Sound excellent. :cool: In the meantime, I have Takashi Miike's Terra Formars in my must-watch queue. So, giant cockroaches at least.
  • Somafunk
    Or…..they have heavily insulated exo skeletons and most resemble cockroaches who are waging eternal war against indestructible...
  • Somafunk
    Interesting read and explains it very simply
  • Somafunk
    Somafunk replied to the thread Sony NW-A306 frustration.
    Oops, sorry….something fu***d up with the link, I’ll copy/paste text from headfi below It's the same as any stock Android. Go to the...
  • Somafunk
    Somafunk replied to the thread Sony NW-A306 frustration.
    You can open the thread and search the replies rather than the entire headfi website, I have found this below which may help you...
Top Bottom