Recent content by Solar Paul

1. S

Tiny Cube Speakers

Hi Blumlein 88 Thanks for your replies and yes I am aware of the Kef LS50s. I nearly got them for my front channels but went with the Vandersteen VLR Woods on the basis that they might match better with my Vandersteen centre channel. I really like the way that they look too. But they are around...
  2. S

Tiny Cube Speakers

Hi There I posted a thread several weeks ago and got some good advice. My thinking has progressed and I have now developed a plan to build 5 tiny cube active speakers and a sub woofer to make up a 5.1 surround system with my Theta Casablanca III surround processor. I am looking for sound...
  3. S

Two In One Speakers

Hi Duke, Thanks for your detailed and thorough response. I have considered your suggestions and reply as follows: Firstly, just to clarify. I am proposing to purchase a Rythmik kit with 2 amps and 4 drivers and make the boxes to house these myself. I would simply extend the boxes above what is...
  4. S

Two In One Speakers

I am thinking of building some speakers. These would be my first but I did train as a cabinet maker some years ago and this would be an enjoyable project in my retirement. I have had some good gear in the past but I had to let some of this go when we downsized our home. I would like to upgrade...
Top Bottom