Recent content by Solano

1. Solano

Ending the Windows Audio Quality Debate

if you setup eAPO like this you don't need to change manually: Defined Output A A Setting A Setting A Setting Defined Output B B Setting B Setting B Setting For me it works perfectly on the fly.
  2. Solano

How to improve my PC/Headphone Audio experience?

Thanks for the tip. I love the sound with convolution filter enabled. Maybe you misread somewhere somehow - i dont like unequalized sound on my setup :)
  3. Solano

I would have - but the convolution method already does it:
  4. Solano

Is this "safe" to put on top on EqAPO? I read about it and wasnt sure if I should "risk" my current working setup - since I got APO only working with the "experimental install setting"
  5. Solano

This time the Equalizer APO software worked and really hooked into my audio device. I tried the Database and got the convolution wav for my headphone. I can't describe in words how much better my sound is now. It's day and night and the audible quality gap between different songs is even wider...
  6. Solano

Jeah i saw that! It is just only half of the solution i am looking for. And to have no latency is key for gaming. I had that problem with voicemeeter
  7. Solano

Should I ditch the 3.5mm jack at the mainboard completely and get the sound via USB > DAC > Headphone or what it the "best" pathway for my gaming / spotify data?
  8. Solano

Can I route my audio of spotify and games route somehow through Foobar2000? I thought that is a potent Media Player for local files
  9. Solano

Thank you for those insights! Let's keep the budget aside for a moment - what comes into your mind then?
  10. Solano

Hi community, I would like to enhance my audio experience. My current setup Windows 10 PC (no soundcard) Beyerdynamic custom one pro Goal I would like to have a (Hardware) solution to enhance my Audio. Being able to equalize would be great. Tried a few software equalizer solutions which were...
Top Bottom