Recent content by sojun80

1. S

Revel M16 Speaker Review

no...of course not! must make my house sound like a 90s car.
  2. S

Revel M16 Speaker Review

I find they have not much bass, but I'm the guy with custom 15" sub hooked up to a 1200w amp.
  3. S

Behringer NX1000D Review (Stereo Amplifier)

Well, I learned a lot. Bought this thing for $200 on sale, kinda forgot about it. Decided to hook it up to my car audio subwoofer that I've been using for my computer setup (12" sundown monster). I've had it hooked up to a car audio amp and custom power supply, but the power supply is extremely...
  4. S

CHORD Hugo TT2 Review (DAC & HP Amp)

This should be the cash grab panther.
  5. S

Is Crypto Dead?

Selling GPUs and buying ETH....well I did some of this last month. 1 ETH for 3 Vega 64 or 3 3060 12gb...thank you! I've been a GPU miner since mid 2017 - never a dull moment.
  6. S

'Burn-in'

It's really strange but so true. I've been playing a game through geforce now (a remote gaming platform), it produces sound that is extremely tinny, no bass and just all focused on the high range. After 30 minutes I am used to it and when I switch to listening to music or something else on a...
  7. S

Why are AVR’s cheaper than Integrated?

If you get pre-out's with the AVR (they tend to cost around $1300 right now) then you can hook up amps and get extra power. Hooking up 6-11 speakers to these AVRs is stretching the power supply quite a bit. I'm adding some very affordable amps to my AVR and can still idrac it just fine :D Also...
  8. S

The impossible decision of buying an AVR/AVP!

I bought a Onkyo TX-RZ50 with the intention of powering speakers externally.
  9. S

Would Sabaj A20a 2022 be a decent upgrade from Aiyima a07?

Probably depends on the power from the AVR. I know mine was getting thinner, so I wanted to put some amps in place. I think it not sounding different is probably a good thing. Perhaps with harder to drive speakers or higher volumes it might make a difference.
  10. S

Would Sabaj A20a 2022 be a decent upgrade from Aiyima a07?

Got my A20A 2022 in yesterday. It helps give my Revel M16s a little bottom end compared to my AVR - which admittedly was stressed with so many speakers hooked up to it (hence adding a couple of cheap amps). Probably same in 2 channel from the AVR. Decided to use a pair of M16s as a center...
  11. S

Advice on 2.1 ensemble

I just took an AIYIMA D03 with subwoofer out...paired it with a couple of moukey speakers (yep cheap but clear) and a monster crazy subwoofer cuz that's how I roll. Ah you want dirac, fair enough. Dirac ruins my bass :)
  12. S

Klipsch heritage promedia 2.1

Do you like that Edifier system? I gave it to my exwife...so muddy. I used klipsch 2.1 promedias for 20 years and it wasn't easy finding an upgrade.
  13. S

Danny Ritchie's Rube-Tubes

When selling snakeoil this will happen. Don't assume ASR. I questioned him way before I found ASR on a few oily products. How is this a fact? Like either of them have control of monkeys with keyboards. Did he? Proof. What does it have to do with ASR really? Them? Again monkeys with...
  14. S

NORDOST TYR 2 Review (Coax Cable)

Surely the notes stayed in the air longer at least? Perhaps they breathed more? A little more defined? The harshness was less? Buttery? Transitions were cleaner? SOMETHING CMON MAN ITS $1800 Love this place :D
Top Bottom