Recent content by Softimage

1. Softimage

Greenwave EMI Meter Review

Well, if that's your personal opinion... then I guess you can make a personal visit to all of the sound studios, churches, and hospitals with isolated electric circuits and tell them they know nothing about EMI and ground loops.
  2. Softimage

Greenwave EMI Meter Review

This review and final assessment is not based on real experiences with dirty electric. The Greenwave meter doesn't need to be accurate down to or below 1 kHz. The whole point of the meter is to measure "relative" reductions from EMI filtering. Refrigerators, microwaves, light bulbs, wiring...
  3. Softimage

Can I use a Genelec subwoofer with Adams for a 5.1 surround setup?

Update: Reply from Genelec support with more info on using a 7360A with the analog Adams: "The 7360A subwoofer's level will have to be adjusted to match the analog monitors. If you decide not to use GLM, there is a rotary level adjustment on the sub you can use for manual changes. It has 18 dB...
  4. Softimage

Update: Reply from Genelec support: "The 7050C will work best with your current Adam speakers. The 7050C has a built-in 85Hz crossover as well as the LFE input. The 7350A does not have the additional fixed 85Hz crossover for use with Non-Genelec GLM-based loudspeakers. Going bigger to the 7360A...
  5. Softimage

Hello ASR, I'm trying to finish building out my 5.1 surround setup in my home studio. I currently have two Adam A77Xs and three Adam A7Xs working with a MOTU UltraLite mk5. I'm getting ready to buy a subwoofer and I've been disappointed with the Adam subwoofer options as they are not designed...
Top Bottom