Recent content by snip3r77

1. S

Apollon NCx500ST Stereo Amplifier Review

is there much db difference between single vs balanced inputs ? thanks
  2. S

Is WiiM pro a bluesound node and Yamaha wxc 50 killer ?

I think the more concern could be the amp part rather than the DAC portion. it can't power high efficiency speakers
  3. S

Serious Question: How can DAC's have a SOUND SIGNATURE if they measure as transparent? Are that many confused?

So basically if it's more than 115 then the rest is more like personal preference?
  4. S

considering to start building a system from scratch with sub

great let's wait for the review. seems like it's really an all in one now
  5. S

budget maybe should be around the price of the speakers. currently lsx is like on a work table hence nearfield but for R3 likely it will be shifted to the living room. just wondering if you have any suggestion for 1) amps that has sub out ( it requires to have LFE out 2) what about dac tks
  6. S

currently on LSX and considering upgrading to KEF R3 Meta . how do I include A(One) sub to the KEF? source likely would be a streamer ( WiiM Pro PLus ). Or would it just be easier to use the sub out from LSX to keep it simple and purchase a sub i.e KEF KC62 or perhaps SVS 3000 Micro. Thanks.
  7. S

Hidizs S9 Review (Headphone Adapter)

you mean the apple is 'just as good'
  8. S

how is the power used btw s9 and apple dongle? is s9 similar? Thanks
  9. S

does this solve the android volume limiting issue?
  10. S

IK Multimedia iLoud MTM Review (active monitor)

Anyone has both MTM and micro that can chime in? I would want to purchase the smaller due to it being a home/desk setup if the micro can be pretty close to the MTM. Thanks
  11. S

A Raspberry Pi as a music server

Ok my primary purpose is spotify or tidal for now . I might consider ripping my flacs town ssd will I be able to attach to the rpi? What software should I use . Do I need special adaptor for added ssd load ? Thanks
  12. S

4b is it then.. btw 2gb RAM is good enough rite?
  13. S

Does it really matter to have the independent USB ( RPI 4b? )? Is there any difference in sound ? I doubt so?
  14. S

To get respectable bootup speed and since I'm buying new, which version should I buy? is 2gb internal memory enough? I'd just be using it for spotify or tidal streaming. If I were to rip flacs to an external SSD, will the PI be able to read from them? Thanks
  15. S

Best value streamer with no DAC

If I were to obtain a 16gb( can't find 8gb ) , would it be sufficient?
Top Bottom