Recent content by SK123

1. S

Please help with headphones "Balanced Cables"

Alright, thank you guys for your help. Will just get the hd6xx bal cable for now and the adapter.
  2. S

Its the ADI 2 Pro I have guys. So two different cables I will need to purchase now, one for HD6xx and another for K712. So the end of the new cables is supposed to be 4 pin xlr?
  3. S

So I ended up buying an amp with two 1/4" audio jacks for headphones balanced connection. I have standard cables for HD6xx and K712 pro with the 1/8" jack plus 1/4" adapter. Kindly advice if there are separate "balanced cables" which I would need to buy separately for these two HP's, or would I...
  4. S

Any Guitar Effects Rack Experts?

It's mostly for uber freakin cool appearance and retro looks is why I want to go for the racks path :) Better tone quality would of course be a bonus but I am sure multi-fx do a job good enough. Thank you so much for thegearpage link. Was really trying to find a forum that discusses racks...
  5. S

Any Guitar Effects Rack Experts?

Hi, I am newly starting with electric guitars. I am planning on going high-end with my guitars stuff and really needed to acquire proper info on how the dedicated rack effects are set-up (trying to avoid multi-effects as much as possible). I wish to create 'the Edge' sound using VOX AC30, and...
  6. S

Pair of Monitors Set Default as Rear Speakers?

A while ago, I was just browsing through my computer and realized that my pair of JBL305s were set as rear or back speakers. I was kinda surprised but didn't give it much importance as I never felt any audio issues while playing music. Now when I run games, all the dialogue, as well as foot...
  7. S

ID22 DAC Not Sounding Too Good

No, didn't play with those. I thought those buttons were for assigning functions only. Another thing I noticed, and I could be wrong also but its that the construction of this unit felt quite cheap as well. From the housing itself to the toggle switches. The knobs were just basic I guess. I...
  8. S

If you're referring to the dot between both knobs on the interface software, than I used both options. When running games such as BF5 is only when I used the mono, and I believe the next one was stereo with two dots showing. It sounds similar in my Asus software as well when switching between...
  9. S

I am planning on getting the Lsr310s sub for my speakers. Hopefully that will enhance them further.
  10. S

I currently love the 305s. My first pair of 'hifi' speakers that truly sounded like what high-end stuff would sound like. Use to hear audio through Senn HD6xx (650) and K712pro. Was mad that why didn't I discover these speakers before instead. Didn't even look back at my headphones after :)...
  11. S

I returned the unit yesterday :/. I disabled the FlexBass, sorry was not sure what it was for. My speakers (long before getting ID22) were sounding strange and basic, so I was playing around how can I change the sound of my speakers to sound like before, and I discovered the 'Large' speakers...
  12. S

In the Asus software, I can't find anything mentioning DSP options, but their's something called FlexBass where their are options given to choose small or large speakers. I have it on large. With small speakers select, these JBL 305 sound like any basic pair of speakers (like a $50 one), when...
  13. S

It all feels like some sort of puzzle to me. I will probably return this piece until I get better with all this audio stuff and know exactly what I want. Right out of the box, this doesn't seem to be impressing me a bit. It only sounds somewhat brighter to me, but all the background music and...
  14. S

Hey Steph, For the very first part i'm a bit confused, not sure whether you meant line-in of the ID22 which are instrument/mic, or the regular way of connecting speakers to output (which I did for now until you confirm) and ran the tests. It didn't provide me with any report file after the...
Top Bottom