Recent content by sjeesjie

1. S

Denafrips ARES II USB R2R DAC Review

Interestingly it has no A/C filter…
  2. S

Cool! Finally a OS/NOS button that basically does not put it in “real” NOS mode!
  3. S

[owner's thread] Monoprice Monolith THX AAA 887 headphone amp

Great! You won’t need another ever again.
  4. S

That’s because you talk about entire systems in entire environments. A DAC is just a DAC and you can measure its performance (like it’s done right on this very forum). That way you can have an objective discussion about it.
  5. S

It’s the same as with getting goosebumps. Sometimes you can get goosebumps from hearing a song on the car stereo (and I can assure you, that’s not a good stereo). Sometimes you don’t get any from listening to a high end set. It’s all about the setting, the mood.
  6. S

Funny how foot tapping seems to be a new measurement. :-D
  7. S

Starkrimson Mono - The Absolute Sound Budget Product of the Year 2021

“So I listened to ehhhhh, ehhhhhhhhh, ehhhhhhhh…. Cd’s.” Yeah that’s how I can fill 50 minutes of video too.
  8. S

Not sure if the post above is being sarcastic or not.
  9. S

RME ADI-2 FS Version 2 DAC and Headphone Amp Review

I just bought it and I’m loving it. I’m in it for the fancy equalizer graphics :cool: Oh one very handy feature is the way you can volume match it with your other devices if any. I have it at the same level as my cd player, that was an eye opener I can tell you! First I thought the cd player...
  10. S

AK4499 vs ES9038Pro / Gustard DAC-X26 vs Gustard DAC-A22

Off topic perhaps but boy that Musical Paradise looks cool! Dual USB inputs, wish I’d seen that earlier!
  11. S

AOSHIDA SMSL C200 Review (DAC & Amp)

The DACs these days are all so similar that @amirm wasn’t even bothered to test this.
  12. S

Ah I see, the missing of punctuation got me offguard there :) Wonder what caused the toe-tapping then. Maybe just a good mood.
  13. S

What is that supposed to mean?
Top Bottom