Recent content by sivsoft

1. S

Choosing headphones under 500-600$ in 2023

Maybe Ananda Nano? Or best choise is Ananda Stealth?
  2. S

Okay, 660S2. But will I hear all the details that are in the composition? Is it more detailed than the HD600/HD650? Also the question is what kind of headphones are they: neutral, dark, light? I like neutrality with a little bit of lightness. Could you compare them to the planar ones? Compare...
  3. S

I've never understood that audiophile term - smooth treble. Do you mean that the treble is exactly as you wrote, "present but not elevated"?
  4. S

Good question )) For me, resolution is when you hear all the details and sounds put into a recording as they are meant to be heard by the author's intent.
  5. S

Yes. But if we're talking about detail or headphone resolution. Which ones do you think will have the most resolution?
  6. S

Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to be considered that FR and Waterfall can measure any headphone. I'm not saying I have experience in this, just readed about this on headphone measurement sites. It must be seems to be close to the truth, otherwise it is not clear at all how they developing...
  7. S

Or, for example, the same 560s. How are they better than 600s or 660s? Are they better in terms of sound than 400se or Sundara? The crinacle website cites that the Sandara are on the level of the Ananda. And better, more technical them same Edition XS and noticeably better the Arya. Is this how...
  8. S

Thanxs. Interesting. But the question is aren't we cheating ourselves if we buy a more expensive class of headphones? Isn't the difference in them just a corrected FR? For example, I want to hear more detail. The manufacturer simply raises the range of say 8-10kHz and I can hear more "detail"...
  9. S

Good afternoon, audiophiles! I want to choose full-size headphones. Detailed in priority. Of course, I would like more or less even in the frequency response, low distortions, and that the middle was not swamped (like a V-shaped FR), but the main thing is details and separation. Also I'm not a...
  10. S

Topping G5 Review (Portable DAC & HP Amp)

Good call. But the sandwich is so big, of course. And the question is quality. Doesn't the Q5K get its signal from its amplifier? In this case, unfortunately, the signal is immediately limited by SINAD to 80-81dB.
  11. S

Topping G5 Review (Portable DAC & HP Amp)

Hi all connoisseurs of quality sound! I also joined the owners of Topping G5. The sound is very good, on par with E1DA 9038D and Cozoy Rei. The background is dark, listening on Campfire Andromeda. Pretty much happy with everything, but there are some problems and questions: 1. Bluetooth is...
  12. S

USB Dongle DAC

I would like more opinions on the sound and performance of the fiio ka2. By the way, he is very good in measurements. Who listened, liked it?
  13. S

USB Dongle DAC

If you compare E1DA 9038S Gen3 with Moondrop Dawn? And compare with Topping G5? Is it worth buying E1DA?
  14. S

USB Dongle DAC

Yes. I found it. How does it if compare to the others in terms of sound? Compare with Topping G5, Hidizs S9 Pro, Luxury precision w2, precision w1, fiio ka2 / ka3, fiio btr7, fiio Q7.
  15. S

USB Dongle DAC

A huge thank you to everyone for the feedback and advice. Looked. Moondrop dawn is good, but not available, Sonata e44 is the same not available. Available Topping G5, Hidizs S9 Pro, Luxury precision w2, precision w1, fiio ka2 / ka3, fiio btr7, fiio Q7 also seemed to flash somewhere. What is the...
Top Bottom