Recent content by Sinquito

1. Sinquito

Tempotec Sonata HD Pro Review (headphone Adapter)

Thanks a lot! Your firmware worked correctly and I think it's the same as the one that came in mine (Product ID is E203 again). My iPad Pro throws an error message but still sounds, with the BHD firmware didn't shown any message error funny enough.
  2. Sinquito

Thanks for the links, I tried both C and D firmwares but neither worked. I downloaded the BHD firmware which I think it's for a different dongle and that one worked, maybe the problem was the Product ID of the USB device? I was using E202 as per the webpage (but I think mine was E203 from...
  3. Sinquito

Finally I got one, buy it on Aliexpress for around 30 USD which I think it's a good price, especially with the conversion to my local currency. I tried them with the Hifiman Sundara, so far so good, one thing is not clear for me is how many steeps the volume control has, I tried to count them...
  4. Sinquito

Sabaj A20d 2022 Version Owners Feedback

Good to hear you are enjoying it. I also think that getting the A10d was the smart move since probably both are sonically indistinguishable to the human ear, but I like the way the screen looks :p
  5. Sinquito

Sabaj A20d 2022 Version Owners Feedback

I bit the bullet and bought this baby on Aliexpress for 362 shipped after using all the discounts I could. I never had a desktop amplifier/dac before so I hope it’s a improvement over my portable DACs. My plan is to use it mostly with a Drop Dan Clark Aeon Closed which I’m yet to buy. My old...
  6. Sinquito

E1DA 9038D Review (portable DAC & Amp)

I’m probably getting this for use with an iPhone, I have already bought the meenova cable. Is there q recommend retailer? I’m either going linsoul or hifigo, they have the fastest and cheapest shipping method to where I live (Mexico). Sorry is this question is against the rules.
  7. Sinquito

Sennheiser HD 598 SE* Review (headphone)

I had this headphone, never liked it. I always thought it was me, but they never sound “good” or “special”. I gift them away almost new, since I never actually used it because of the sound. Later I bought a pair of HD600 and those are still my favorite pair of headphones to this day, night and...
  8. Sinquito

For the Sennheiser, how much difference you notice respect to the apple dongle? How is the lightning to micro USB cable holding?
  9. Sinquito

Review: Apple vs Google USB-C Headphone Adapters

Yes that's correct, I think it's 7 bucks, tbe beauty of that app is that the volume trick works on other apps if you exit USBAPP.
  10. Sinquito

Review: Apple vs Google USB-C Headphone Adapters

I have a S20+, the apple dongle is really good. Without USBAPP is on the low side of volume, but I don't think the KZ iems are that demanding, specially if your girlfriend is a quiet listener. For 9 bucks you can't go wrong. Don't get the Samsung one, is horrible based on my personal experience...
  11. Sinquito

MEIZU Hifi Pro USB-C Phone Dongle DAC Review

Just tried, the fancy Beyerdynamic messes up the Meizu dongle, maybe because of the TRRS design? fortunately I had a cheap 3.5 mm extension and that worked flawlessly. I can confirm that volume with this trick in Spotify without USBAPP at 9/15 is louder than Apple dongle with USBAPP hardware...
  12. Sinquito

I think the n5005 are 8 ohms or close to that. I have a small Beyerdynamic extension for smartphones cases. I can give it a try.
  13. Sinquito

Yes, I'm sure, but I think that the trick didn't work for @WondrousHippo and even if it worked, it could be less convenient?
  14. Sinquito

So I made a quick comparison between the Apple USB-C dongle with USBAPP hardware volume to 100% vs Meizu DAC Pro (without messing with USBAPP volume control) and using the same song (Big in Japan - 2019 Remaster from Alphaville)on Spotify, based on my ears, at 9/15 volume from my Galaxy S20+...
  15. Sinquito

Yes, USA version, I think most people on the forum have suggested that EU will output less power, but I'm not sure anyone has actually measured it. USBAPP is an Android app that let's you play music with basically any USB DAC without using the terrible audio Android drivers, it costs something...
Top Bottom