Recent content by SimpleTheater

1. SimpleTheater

Which deceased musicians you miss the most and wish were still alive?

Tom Petty. After seeing his documentary, while he was still alive, I really hoped to get the chance to have a drink with him. Super interesting guy.
  2. SimpleTheater

Proposal: Right to Fair Review (RFR) Association

@amirm Just let me know what you need financially and you've got it. Please do this after 11pm ET any night, so I can sneak into my Dads bedroom and take his wallet and return it before he wakes up. Thanks for starting the process to protect reviewers!
  3. SimpleTheater

SOLD!!! FS/US FIIO K9

You just want to see me, right? :)
  4. SimpleTheater

SOLD!!! FS/US FIIO K9

Lightly used for YouTube review. Everything works perfectly. Please note this is the FIIO K9, not the K9 Pro. $379 or best offer. Product is currently located in upstate New York, USA. I will pay for shipping to the continental US. Outside of the continental US, buyer pays for shipping. I...
  5. SimpleTheater

A Call For Humor!

All I see is "you failed bro". Is there a joke in this?
  6. SimpleTheater

A Call For Humor!

I see no one is arguing the meaning of the color blue on the German flag.
  7. SimpleTheater

Can anyone explain the VU Meter renaissance?

It's not about appearance, it's about sound quality. Without VU meters there's no way of knowing how good the sound is.
  8. SimpleTheater

WXC-50 - how to bypass DAC??

If you're going for "pure" mode, you won't hear a difference with any DAC because the WXC-50 is transparent (as far as human ears go). But if you want some EQ, like RME provides with the ADI-2, then yes (bad example because the ADI-2 is a preamp as well).
  9. SimpleTheater

WXC-50 - how to bypass DAC??

You're not going to hear a difference between the WXC-50 and the Topping E50. But as Kevenmac said, you can put it into player mode and bypass processing.
  10. SimpleTheater

A Call For Humor!

That's the best answer. The other option is to use the knife to cut 1/3 off of both apples at one time, giving each person 2/3 of an apple.
  11. SimpleTheater

Amplifier measurements may require improvement

There's no point in discussing this any further as my testing is easily replicated. To summarize: 1. Yamaha A-S2100 amp - white noise played using cd on Yamaha CD-S2100 - achieved a dB rating of 105 dB 2. Yamaha R300 amp - white noise played using cd on Yamaha CD-S2100 - achieved a dB rating of...
  12. SimpleTheater

A Call For Humor!

It's just a playlist on Spotify. Not real, but real funny.
  13. SimpleTheater

Amplifier measurements may require improvement

I have the measurements saved, but I'm not familiar with extracting the wav files. Are there instructions for this? If so I can definitely do it, just not familiar with that aspect of REW.
Top Bottom