Recent content by Simer

1. S

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

Hello from Thessaloniki Greece
  2. S

Morrow SP3 Review (Speaker Cable)

I've been reading your tests for years now and made some choices on my equipment based on your testing saving money on the way. To me you are Houdini of HiFi....cheers.
  3. S

KIMBER KABLE: Do High-end USB Cables Make A Difference?

Dear Lord you are the Houdini of our times.
  4. S

Marantz HD-AMP1 DAC and Integrated Amplifier

The death of another popular legend. Thx Amir
  5. S

Review and Measurements of Topping D50 DAC

You are fortunate enough to be from Greece. I now cause i am from there too. Cheers.
  6. S

Review and Measurements of Hifime UDA38Pro DAC

To do the implementation you need to spend many hours on testing and so on. That is the difference they produce products on the fly. It's not the chip the problem. Not working hard is the problem. Again respect for Amir and the effort and money he invested to save our butts.
  7. S

Review and Measurements of Melokin DA9.1 ES9038PRO DAC and Headphone Amp

I 've ordered also from ebay meaning 30 days delivery time and possibly customs that will add on the initial cost some 30%, that means that you think twice and pull the trigger only if you are sure for the purchase. That's where Amir helped a lot. Good luck with Melokin, Hope it works for you.
  8. S

Review and Measurements of Melokin DA9.1 ES9038PRO DAC and Headphone Amp

Some time ago i asked Amir to advise me on the purchase of a dac from ebay like this one https://www.ebay.com/itm/ES9038-ES9038PRO-DAC-DSD-Decoder-board-HIFI-Audio-TCXO-remote-control/132482229967?hash=item1ed88e66cf%3Am%3Amd1182l6jnyWeTJj_pECEow&var=431830184358 He was not positive to buy...
Top Bottom