Recent content by Silvera

1. Silvera

Topping D90 Balanced USB DAC Review

It doesn't look the part like the ADI does either.
  2. Silvera

Sennheiser HDV-820 USB DAC & Headphone Amp Review

Your ears don't suck, enjoy it. What does suck though is how much you had to pay for it when you compare to a DX3pro. I'm going to assume sennheiser used the same engineers when making the Orpheus HE1 as well. So money aside im interested to see how that would compare as it's using the same...
  3. Silvera

It will sound perfectly fine it will sound very good infact, a lot of people highly rate the amplifier and people have also been loving listening to digital music since the 1982 and as you'd expect early CD players from back then wouldnt measure well. The problem here as mentioned is the...
  4. Silvera

I'm just assuming it's poor based on other Samsung low end/ midrange phone audio measurements available online. Another thing i want to note about distortion or aliasing issues in DACs is that if I chose NOS filter on DX3 and compare it to the best linear sharp then I hear no difference...
  5. Silvera

These measurements don't surprise me, I have a topping DX3 pro and we all know how good that is for the cost but with the HD660S I prefer them straight from my midrange Samsung smartphone. I can imagine the measurements being quite poor but for whatever reason I prefer the sound out of the...
  6. Silvera

Review and Measurements of the PS Audio Stellar Gain Cell DAC

Wow the apple audio dongle is wiping the floor with this and it's only 9 dollars.
  7. Silvera

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

If someone could help me get this thing in Bluetooth pair mode I'd really appreciate it. :)
  8. Silvera

Matrix Audio X-SABRE Pro MQA: Best Audio DAC in the World?

This would make a very nice pair with the HPA4 ...if you have deep pockets.
  9. Silvera

Are you a headphone or speaker user?

I am careful and never played over 80db for a couple hours a day but still got tinnitus anyway.
  10. Silvera

Are you a headphone or speaker user?

Senheiser HD660S headphones 100% of the time, I don't have to worry about playing Megadeth at 2am.
  11. Silvera

ah thats annoying, ill just stick to the volume knob menu control then.
  12. Silvera

Yes i went through a whole new 6 pack of duracell 2032 batteries.
  13. Silvera

Good to know, thanks. mine has both stickers. Because my remote is faulty how would i go about getting a replacement from a company like topping in china?
Top Bottom