Recent content by Sigfried

1. S

Xduoo MT-604 tube rolling hints?

Thank you! I just asked this question on Amazon and some guy responded that i could use the XLR out to an amplifier.....? I think i will trust your opinion since you are on this forum and probably know a lot more than some random guy answering my query on Amazon. :/ Btw....i did try...
  2. S

Xduoo MT-604: DAC / Pre-Amp

Just seeing your post 10 months later. Was wondering if you ended up with a DAC/Pre-Amp that you found enjoyable? I also use the Zen Dac into a MT-604. I use an adaptor however and go into the XLR's on the back of the 604. Enjoy it very much. Some people have mentioned that they are using the...
  3. S

Xduoo MT-604 tube rolling hints?

Hi Chilli, I own the MT604 and primarily just use it as a headphone amplifier. I have heard elsewhere that it can be run as a preamp before an amp. Then i see your response and you also are doing this. My question is, how do you make the connections to your amplifier? I only see balanced in...
  4. S

TPA3255 Amp for 2.1 similar power to Aiyima a07

The 3.5mm jack on the back of the A07 can be run to an active subwoofer!!! I have not done this myself but the folks from Aiyima say it is so. There is info on the internet on it. Think the Cheapaudioman mentions it in his review of the A07. Great amp! I purchased 2. Actually, ridiculously good...
  5. S

TPA3255 Amp for 2.1 similar power to Aiyima a07

The 3.5mm jack on the back of the A07 can be run to an active subwoofer!!! I have not done this myself but the folks from Aiyima say it is so. There is info on the internet on it. Think the Cheapaudioman mentions it in his review of the A07. Great amp! I purchased 2. Actually, ridiculously good...
  6. S

Aiyima refuses to replace failed PSU [Now Resolved]

Thanks! Which is why i was asking because i thought this amp was capable of delivering at least 40 watts at 8 ohms safely? Is this inaccurate? I was not driving the amp at all when that left channel went out momentarily. Think i actually had a podcast on. All i know it was not being DRIVEN. Not...
  7. S

Aiyima refuses to replace failed PSU [Now Resolved]

Saw this thread today and thought I would comment on my very recent experience. I thought this amp was ok to run at 8ohms? Was not playing loud when the left side went out briefly. Wouldn't overload protection take out both channels? Anyway, I reached out to Sandy with the below message. "Hello...
Top Bottom