Recent content by shrimp_dude

1. S

TOPPING DX9!

The fact is that the price is too high for what you get vs the competition. You can get Topping products that are basically the same as this functionality and performance wise - right now, for a lower price. This is on top of Topping's terrible quality control record and the lacking after sales...
  2. S

Topping A70 Pro HP & Preamp Review

No problem, did not know that was a rule here. I used it in the sense that we have been (for many years now) getting interesting/good gear out of China with some obvious cost cutting and issues that crop up, along with the difficulty in after sales support... nothing derogatory. Anyways duly noted.
  3. S

Sounds like Hifiman in a way. Chifi is Chifi at the end of the day.
  4. S

TOPPING DX9!

Just wish they would change the typeface for the "DX9"... looks like an aliexpress special from 10 years ago. Why not just use the same typeface as their own logo?
  5. S

Loxjie D40 Pro DAC & HP Amp Review

Isn't Loxjie a budget sister brand of SMSL?
  6. S

Loxjie D40 Pro DAC & HP Amp Review

Channel balance? Completely digital from DAC and no mismatch I'd assume?
  7. S

$500 + $700 + 10% tax = $1300?
  8. S

FS: Sabaj A10h headphone amp and preamp

Selling my Sabaj A10h headphone amp and preamp. I bought it new mid last year, used it for a little bit and has been sitting my closet till now. Excellent condition. Perfect for use as a preamp for speakers with relay volume control, no channel deviation. Check ASR review on the unit here...
  9. S

Exactly what I wanted to see. Thanks!
  10. S

Anyone have a video or link to a video that shows the screen in action? You'd think a product with a screen with digital meters would be easy to find examples of it in motion.
  11. S

Ultimate End Game Value Search (HIFIMAN HE1000 V2 vs. Dan Clark Expanse) [New or Used]

So what is or was the HE1000 v3 then? I remember someone stating Hifiman rep said 1000se is NOT considered same line as he1000 v1/v2.
  12. S

Geshelli Archel3 (Amp +EQ) first look from Florida Expo

Looking forward to it, I'm sure it'll sound great.
  13. S

Geshelli Archel3 (Amp +EQ) first look from Florida Expo

2 months or longer lead time? I feel like I'm back on Massdrop.
  14. S

FS: Topping A90D Headphone Amp - SOLD!!

That's a good price, have you checked the usual suspects like Head-fi and r/avexchange?
Top Bottom