Recent content by sherm137

1. S

Sundara, HD660S or Aeon RT?

That is an option but I'm trying to find a headphone that I can use without EQ. With my setup, I would be switching the EQ on and off, and it's just an annoyance after a while. So I've been looking for an open back mid-range priced headphone that follows the Harman target pretty well. The AFO...
  2. S

Sundara, HD660S or Aeon RT?

I'm looking at getting the AFO RT, but that mid bass looks pretty strong, and looks like it bleeds into the mids. Any idea on that?
  3. S

Dan Clark Audio AEON RT Review (closed headphone)

My bad! I should have clicked the link.
  4. S

FYI, it's the exact same headphone as the Aeon 2 but with perforated pads.
  5. S

Would also love to see how these compare to the Ether CX. If the Ether is "worse," I will gladly sell them and pick up a pair of these.
  6. S

Abyss Diana V2 Review (headphone)

That's not good enough. Most people won't be checking that when going to the forums.
  7. S

Yep and it's sketchy when someone is doing validity measurements and doesn't disclose that relationship.
  8. S

Was just about to mention that Abyss is a major sponsor of HeadFi. This is especially troubling because Jude NEVER DISCLOSES THE SPONSORSHIP. It's unethical.
  9. S

I don't know what you've been reading or maybe you're sleep deprived, but Amir talks a lot about his process. A LOT. He actively engages with this community all the time. It's weird how you've been here for three years and you still don't know anything about this place.
  10. S

At what point is it okay to stop playing nice and be more blunt? The same two or three people keep saying the same thing and trying to make the same point over and over again. I'm surprised he's had this much patience. I would have told them to piss off long ago.
  11. S

He uses EQ to verify his measurements. He doesn't just pick his favorite measurement. This isn't hard to understand.
  12. S

You really aren't getting what Amir said he did. I don't know how you could read what he wrote and then interpret it this way. Jesus.
  13. S

Doesn't Crinacle use basically the same rig as Amir? I don't think he has an artificial head, yet you chose to site his measurements.
  14. S

Headphone Amp/Preamp - Want to Leave Headphones Plugged In

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like the L30 will be in stock soon. I don't need another DAC so would like to skip paying for an amp/DAC combo if possible. So any other recommendations would be welcomed.
Top Bottom