Recent content by Sheriff1972

1. Sheriff1972

Magnat MA 900 is almost the perfect amp for me but lacks of...

I use the Magnat MA700. HDMI in, sub out. Gas a great DAC. I run a wiim Pro into that. Makes me smile every day
  2. Sheriff1972

WiSa technology and its future developments.

Not as far as I know. I really like the solution to be honest and don't plan on changing it any time soon.
  3. Sheriff1972

WiSa technology and its future developments.

Honestly, I had a few early soundsend samples that needed work. With the latest firmware it's one of the best most convenient systems I have ever had. HDMI ARC just works as planned and an optical input for my wiim Pro streamer. Using it with Klipsch Reference Premier wisa system. One problem I...
  4. Sheriff1972

SMSL D300 Review (Balanced DAC)

Thanks. I use a pi4 too. Been using the system to evaluate the new Heco In Vita speakers we have just launched
  5. Sheriff1972

Thanks. I will move the 90se on I think and give this a try
  6. Sheriff1972

Thanks for the input. I would be using it with a wiim pro front end primarily into one of our integrated. Have a Topping 90 SE right now but prefer the old Marantz converter but keen to try a unit with this DAC chip
  7. Sheriff1972

Are these units bug free with the latest FW now?
  8. Sheriff1972

Heco Aurora 1000 (audioholics review)

True but we do all the engineering in Germany, so no changes with respect to the product
  9. Sheriff1972

Klipsch The Fives Powered Bookshelf Speaker Review

Please download Klipsch connect and adjust from there with respect to room positioning (-6, -3, 0dB). I use without the loudness contour engaged, running with -6dB in terms of room positioning. You can dial in from there. Please use Klipsch Connect from time to time, as OTA updates appear here...
  10. Sheriff1972

Topping D90SE, playing on optical

Did you update to the latest FW? You can download it from their website
  11. Sheriff1972

Serious problem in preamp mode Topping D90SE and D90LE

Having moved house I have not unpacked the system yet to try this with latest FW
  12. Sheriff1972

For me I have not played DSD. Just plain old PCM. Actually even with nothing playing, the static sound still persisted in my case
  13. Sheriff1972

I also have the same issue. Only present on certain amps though. No issues with my Marantz HD-DAC1 though. Since my last test I have updated the firmware, but not tried using it as a pre again. DAC mode is fine
  14. Sheriff1972

Topping D90SE Review (Balanced DAC)

I had the same issues. I bought an old flying mole power amp, and wanted to use it with the d90se, but there was terrible static noise when using it. No noise when being driven by my marantz HD-DAC1. I have updated the firmware since then and not tried it since...
Top Bottom