Recent content by shaneofnine

1. shaneofnine

SMSL A300 SW output very weak

I guess I must. There's no difference between HF0 and HF1. I will send it back. Thanks.
  2. shaneofnine

SMSL A300 SW output very weak

Hi. I currently have an RME ADI2DACFS plugged into a small SMSL SA300 amp. This little amp has a SW output, which is connected to an SVS sub. Works great. I bought an SMSL A300 amp (because it has two RCA inputs) and pretty much just swapped the SA300 for this one. Well, the subwoofer out with...
  3. shaneofnine

New DAC volume really low

Windows is turned up 100%. I don't like to use the receiver remote - it's nightmarish to use. I hate it. The DAC remote is so so so simple to use.
  4. shaneofnine

New DAC volume really low

Hallo! I swapped DACs and now I have a problem. It's not specifically Roon related, but it's affecting my Roon experience. I had an SMSL D0200 DAC hooked up to a Windows PC via USB. That DAC was connected to an SMSL SA300 amp. The amp volume was set to 50 and I used the DAC to control volume...
  5. shaneofnine

Adequate Power Strip For Casual Stereo System

Hallo! I am putting together an audio cart with the following goodies: - SMSL A300 AMP - SMSL DO200 DAC - Samsung S6 Lite Tab - External USB disk (for the tab; it's got movies and anime). - SVS Primes + SVS powered sub (that's plugged in to a different strip off-cart) I've been using a fairly...
Top Bottom