Recent content by sev1

1. sev1

FS: Gustard X16 and Genelec G One

Genelec Sold Gustard Pending local sale
  2. sev1

FS: Gustard X16 and Genelec G One

Have a second kid on the way so need to clear up some space. Gustard X16. Mint condition. Purchased new from Apos Audio a year ago. $325 shipped Genelec G One: Purchased a year ago from fellow ASR member. Used in my desktop system since then. Perfect condition. $520 shipped Local pickup in...
  3. sev1

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

Thanks. Very confusing wording in the manual.
  4. sev1

I finally got some batteries for my remote and it works fine, however I'm unable to enter DAC mode. Has anyone else been able to get it to DAC mode by holding down the DAC button on remote as described in the manual?
  5. sev1

Topping A90 Headphone Amplifier Review

I have this combo and it’s fantastic. The low gain mode is great for IEMs. I’m only using the Dunu 17th Anniversary and it sounds amazing. Before I received my X16 I had my Motherboard sound card plugged into the SE input of the A90. There was a TON of noise coming from that card. With the X16...
  6. sev1

I think you have set it to DAC mode which disables the volume. I think that's only accessible via Remote and I haven't set it that way yet cause I don't have any AAA batteries. Since you have volume control on your amp you have it set correctly. I will be doing the same once i get batteries.
  7. sev1

I think that's the way to go unless you have software up/over sampling.
  8. sev1

Just setup my x16 yesterday partnered w a Topping A90. Fantastic combo with both Genelec G One Monitors and Dunu 17th Anniversary IEM's. Using Tidal as well as YouTube as sources on my Win10 PC. No issues w USB so far. No noise, just really good sound. No need for upgrades or anything for a...
  9. sev1

Thank you for this. I will be needing this answer once my X16 arrives.
  10. sev1

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Dunu 17th Anniversary. Not sure if they're the most accurate, but definitely the perfect balance for me. Treble and upper mids are tamed and bass is nice.
  11. sev1

Gustard X16 Owners feedback...

well when you put it that way.
  12. sev1

Anything over DOA has to be an improvement right?
  13. sev1

Just ordered mine. Will be pairing with a Topping A90.
  14. sev1

what you probably need is a BT card for your PC and connect your headphones directly to that. I highly doubt connecting to a DAC in the way you’re describing will improve fidelity.
Top Bottom