Recent content by scubaste

1. scubaste

Review and Measurements of New Topping D50s DAC

I've purchased two things from them and had good luck personally. It seems like SHENZHENAUDIO sells through amazon and other places as well, I'm not sure if all the transactions in the US are handled by "apos" or what, but they seem legit to me.
  2. scubaste

I installed the driver and can't seem to get my computer to recognize the device via USB. It also seems to power itself off pretty quickly. Has anyone run into this? Thanks Edit: I think the power supply I was using was too weak even though its said 5v 1a. Anyway, got it figure out by just...
  3. scubaste

My D50s didn't come with a power supply, but came with a power cable. I suppose this is how they do it? I'm slightly hesitant to plug it into any random usb, but anything that is 5v 1a should work, correct?
  4. scubaste

I've been very happy with my transactions with Apos. My D50s arrived in about a week from china. I spoke with one of their representatives a few times over email and they were very nice and easy to deal with. I'd recommend using them.
  5. scubaste

I just wanted to say that I bought the D50s from the Apos store late last week for $250 and noticed I had some emails from them today. They changed the price to $219 and refunded me $31. So The price is apparently $219 and I thought it was pretty nice of them to issue me a refund.
Top Bottom