Recent content by Scrappy

1. S

A Call For Humor!

My mom’s dear Fausto Joe. Whadda good boy
  2. S

A Call For Humor!

Can you imagine downing bottles of brandy and burning cigars at work?!
  3. S

A Call For Humor!

RIP llama’s ass
  4. S

Music You Strongly Dislike (Just For Fun)

Ha! “BOTTLE OF RED!”
  5. S

I went to get something from the data services guys at work, and heard what the one guy was listening to. “Aphex Twin, nice!” I said. He said nah, Avicii. God rest him, but that’s DJ’ing…
  6. S

I am amazed at the size and quantity of PA rigs I help send for Kpop and Latin acts- in North America! Sure lots of Latin goes to PR/ Mexico, but Bad Bunny was the absolute biggest tour last year I’ve heard.
  7. S

I played trumpet from age 10 to 22 (got that Bachelor of music..) Played in as many community bands as I could in high school, so rehearsals after school 2-3 nights a week. I have a strong Pavlovian association of drowsiness and Fidler on the Roof medleys, to the point I nodded off at a...
  8. S

A young Robert Zimmerman picked up a guitar, figured out how to strum a couple chords, and was quite pleased with himself. Next, he picked up a harmonica and blew a few notes. “My God what a sound!” he said, “I should learn how to sing just like that!”
  9. S

A Call For Humor!

Cats are usually inherently funny. Like road runner and coyote but in one animal.
  10. S

A Call For Humor!

Cats and their odd sense of their tail ha
  11. S

A Call For Humor!

I remember seeing “metrology” on a balance scale. “Wait that’s different from meteorology!”
  12. S

A Call For Humor!

At a previous residence, my buddy/roommate had his sister’s two cats for a week. One was real spirited and explored the old and neglected basement. Dude just had fresh cobwebs on him all the time. He had giant alien-lookin eyes. We were cool till I let him into my room/ sleep on my bed and he...
  13. S

What are we listening to right now..

KIX playing their last song of the night…
  14. S

Is it acceptable to run a subwoofer/subwoofers in an apartment building?

Voted no. I’ve never lived in an apartment building after college, thank God. But when I was a young’in, I had some sh*t sub in my dorm room. Buddy who lived floor up IM’d me asking if I was playing Slow Cheetah by RHCP, haha. I should have just bought nice headphones..
  15. S

Anyone else miss Winamp?

It really whips the llama’s ass
Top Bottom