Recent content by Scottwhit

1. Scottwhit

KEF LSX II eq settings

Good to know about the Default setting being replicated in Expert mode. I have LS50W ii with two KC62 subs. I am running them stereo through the Connect app with the default crossover settings of 70/45
  2. Scottwhit

What do you want to see from Topping..?

An updated Topping remote that includes individual buttons for each digital input. So we don‘t have to scroll through all the inputs, making switching inputs faster and easier.
  3. Scottwhit

Sabaj A5 and A8 announced

I run a Bel Canto REF500s which uses 2 IcePower 125asx2 in a dual mono config. It sounds great to me, super quiet and clean! I would love for Amir to test, see specs
  4. Scottwhit

Topping D90SE Review (Balanced DAC)

@JohnYang1997 Is there any chance Topping will create an upgraded remote for D90se that has individual buttons for each input?
  5. Scottwhit

My Problem With Inexpensive Electronics

Bel Canto DAC 2.7 checks most of your boxes, except for the balanced input. It only has 1 unbalanced input.
  6. Scottwhit

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

I just looked at the manual and it does NOT appear to have HT bypass
  7. Scottwhit

I’m not sure about the HT bypass question but yes you can switch inputs with the remote. The remote also controls volume and can be used to switch inputs on a Gustard DAC also. The volume control is a switching relay type so it is very transparent and very clean.
  8. Scottwhit

I have a Gustard P26 all analog stereo preamp for sale in the “For Sale” forum on this site. It is a super clean pre and has great measurements.
  9. Scottwhit

DACs with enough voltage for Power amplifiers - what should I be looking for?

Hi there, have a Gustard P26 all analog preamp for sale, measures very well according to this site. I am asking $500 LMK if you have any interest. It is listed on the for sale forum on this site with pictures and info.
  10. Scottwhit

FS GUSTARD P26 BLACK — $500.00 + shipping

Still for sale if anyone is interested. I will take $500.00 and pay the shipping and PayPal fees
  11. Scottwhit

Measurements of Gustard P26 Preamplifier

I found the P26 to be very dynamic and clean sounding when I added it to my system. I am selling mine for $500 if you are interested.
  12. Scottwhit

I have a P26 for sale in the gear for sale forum. I found the P26 to be very open and clean sounding. It is a really nice preamp. I purchased a preamp with both analog and digital inputs so I am selling the P26. LMK if you have any questions
  13. Scottwhit

FYI.....I have a P26 for sale in the Equipment For Sale forum. I’ve decided to go all digital and don’t need analog inputs. LMK if you have any questions
Top Bottom