Recent content by SchwarzeWolke

1. S

TOPPING Audio Interfaces Coming soon!

Is this interface fully class compliant and works under Win10 without any drivers?
  2. S

Thoughts on this stereo set-up, can I do better?

I would choose the balanced version and go for something active from Genelec or Neumann + a sub with balanced inputs.
  3. S

What headphone(s) do you own ?

AKG K371 BT Sennheiser HD6XX Hifiman HE-4XX Beyerdynamic DT770 80 Ohm Focal Clear mg
  4. S

Snake Oil Department, Top This

Do people at Shunyata or Nordost really believe their bullcrap or are they just making things up to just earn money? Are they real firm believers that their products do have a benefit?
  5. S

Snake Oil Department, Top This

Wtf? The company who is selling this can't be serious...
  6. S

Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC)

Should I use a dedicated wall charger or can I use an USB port from the same hub without getting a ground loop? Would use the hub from my display to connect the E50 and also power it.
  7. S

Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC)

Just a short question especially to @JohnYang1997: Can I use the E50 without any driver installed with Win10? I want to use it with a company laptop and can't install anything. Does this work with USB 2.0 stock drivers?
  8. S

E1DA Cosmos ADC

Just a quick question to @IVX: Can I use the Cosmos with Win10 without any driver? Does this work as an USB 2.0 audio device? I might use this with a company laptop and can't install anything.
  9. S

iD4 & iD14 MK II - Audient updated their Audio Interfaces

I checked the manuals also from the EVO4, Tascam 2x2HR and SSL2 and they all tell me to install first the drivers before plugging in the device. For the EVO, one person on Thomann writes that it doesn't work with Win10 without installing the driver, on Amazon somebody says that it is fully class...
  10. S

Yes, figured that out. Tried to work with generic drivers but did not work. Seems to be the case for nearly all USB interfaces which are not that old. Behringer interfaces seem to work though. Question is if the ID4MKII works with the generic drivers.
  11. S

Alright... Seems that the Motu M4 is not "plug and play" for Win10 or I'm too dumb... Is the Audient ID4MKII usable without any installation of drivers? Want to use an USB-Interface with my company laptop and I can't install anything. Behringer seems to work but I really want something with...
  12. S

Got my hands on the M4 here in Germany for reasonable 269€. Let's hope that they really ship it and that there was no error on the website regarding the availability. If you struggle with the impedance, just use a ifi IEMatch or Earbuddy. You can also make an adapter for yourself. Just search...
  13. S

I'm really struggling between Motu M4 and Audient ID4 MKII. I know, the ID14 would be the better couterpart to the Motu M4 or the M2 to the ID4 but I really want to have the possibility to mix the signal from the monitor or DAW. Featurewise, the ID4 ist enough for me. I even like the mute button...
Top Bottom