Recent content by Schlaudi

1. S

Auralic Aries G1 - burned USB DAC ports

They don‘t care… seems that there are enough idiots outside buying their bad designed products…
  2. S

USB OUTPUT CONNECTION AURALIC ALTAIR X USB INPUT RME ADI 2DAC FS

Be careful! My G1 USB DAC ports burned due a faulty Auralic USB design… https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/auralic-aries-g1-burned-usb-dac-ports.36481/
  3. S

Just a short update which I got via email from Mr. Wang (CEO of Auralic): Auralic won‘t repair defect devices after the 3 year warranty free of charge even if their own mainboard design is faulty - no other streamer in the world has „burned“ USB DAC ports. Mr. Wang wrote me that i „misused“ the...
  4. S

Yes, they implemented a faulty USB port design. Auralic already confirmed that they have problems with their USB DAC ports. Auralic says that some DACs (like McIntosh) have „some strange signals“ :facepalm: …
  5. S

Hi guys, I have a great problem regarding my both Auralic Aries G1: the USB DAC ports from my G1s are burned. Most of the time I used SPDIF connection from my G1 to my Burmester 061 DAC. After I changed to a RME ADI-2 DAC FS (living room) the USB connection between the G1 and ADI got lost...
  6. S

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

I ordered it this morning but can´t find the balanced RCA/XLR Adapters?
Top Bottom