sask15's latest activity

• S
    sask15 reacted to BearC30's post in the thread Marantz Cinema 30 with Like Like.
    I cannot speak to the C40 but I had a C50 with external Rotel amplifier before the C30 and I believe the C50 and C40 use the same DACs...
  • S
    sask15 reacted to Oddball's post in the thread Marantz Cinema 30 with Like Like.
    As noted, would be a difficult one to catch in a blind test. Before making the investment in audio, I always try to think "commercially"...
  • S
    sask15 reacted to peng's post in the thread Marantz Cinema 30 with Like Like.
    Those are basically 4 ohm nominal speakers. If you are getting the bigger towers and want to make sure they are getting enough juice...
  • S
    sask15 replied to the thread Marantz Cinema 30.
    Great, thanks for the help. I imagine the Cinema 40 should be enough for me then. I will get a decent amplifier and maybe update my...
  • S
    Thanks for the response. Yes I will have all 5 channels powered externally. So the DAC change difference is measurable with equipment...
  • S
    I have the Cinema 40, if I am using external amplification would I notice any difference changing to the Cinema 30? Would the new/better...
  • S
    sask15 replied to the thread Marantz Cinema 40 AVR Review.
    I did find the Marantz Cinema 40 to sound better than the 4800 myself as well. I like the fit and finish/ overall look of it better too...
  • S
    sask15 replied to the thread Denon x4800h vs marantz cinema 40.
    I went from the 4800 to the Cinema 40 and also like the sound better. It isn’t scientific though so might just be what I want to hear. I...
Top Bottom