Recent content by Sarcastick

1. Sarcastick

Most ridiculous speaker design ever?

https://seal-international.com/products/tire-speaker-ps096
  2. Sarcastick

Speaker Stand Modifying

I would cut a 4x4 to my desired height for each leg and then drill a hole in the center of each piece for those silver feet to sit down into the wood. Probably finish them by sanding and staining and possibly add some carpet spikes to the bottoms depending on how stable they felt.
  3. Sarcastick

Output Frontier Studio Monitors

These are sold, thanks everyone!
  4. Sarcastick

I am selling because I ended up purchasing a pair of Neumann KH 310 and don't have space to use both sets of monitors simultaneously for the foreseeable future. These are definitely geared towards studio usage but are also quite nice for casual listening.
  5. Sarcastick

They are still available, I am open to offers as well!
  6. Sarcastick

Lowering asking price to $1100 including shipping in the lower 48. Will ship in original packaging with all original accessories included.
  7. Sarcastick

Favorite Drummers

Not a huge fan of the current band he's in, but Jesse Beahler's playing always pleases.
  8. Sarcastick

For sale are a pair of like new Output Frontier Studio Monitors, I purchased these earlier this year and the only reason I am selling them is because I came across a deal on a pair of kh310s. These will be packaged and shipped in the original crate. Asking $1300 including shipping in the lower...
  9. Sarcastick

Spirits, what you drinking...

An enjoyable 2yo offering from a young distillery!
Top Bottom