Recent content by sambu

1. S

Help with RPI streamer choice: DigiOne vs DigiOne Signature vs PecanPi

Thank Thanks! I will try to play around with this and see. There is also a "tone control" on my Parasound that allows for "bass" and "treble" adjustments, but I don't use this and keep this turned off.
  2. S

Thank you all for the help. I will look at D10s, E30, and MiniDSP HD. It is not clear how I can do room correction on my RPI with Moode. As I had mentioned, I also have Oppo 105D which has a USB input and can output digital coax. I tried this route as well and I see a difference in SQ, but it is...
  3. S

Thank you very much for your help! Let me dig into the E30.
  4. S

Ah got it. Not sure how the E30 compares to the in-built DAC in my Parasound Halo.
  5. S

Thank you for your response. Yes, I have an Oppo 105D feeding the Parasound via coax.
  6. S

Yes, I don't see any measurements of Parasound Halo DAC. But the PecanPi ones are here. I think I am trying to really get a high quality RPI 4 based streamer and these 3 (DigiOne, DigiOne Signature, and PecanPi) are the ones I have narrowed to. Maybe there are other choices I should look at?
  7. S

Friends, This is my first post in this forum. I have searched through this forum, and have read Amir's measurements on these three. I have a Parasound Integrated Amplifier (the previous generation). I currently use an RPI 4 to stream from a NAS to my Parasound using USB. I have an iFi iPower...
Top Bottom