Recent content by Sak

1. Sak

(Unofficial) Topping D50 III DAC review and measurements

Yes, I read that. But English is not my native language, so maybe I misunderstood you. You wrote about an independent power port. I did notice that the device has two ports. One of them is dedicated port type C. So, i think continuous power supply is possible. And there is no need to keep the PC...
  2. Sak

(Unofficial) Topping D50 III DAC review and measurements

Type C port "Power" You can use any mobile charger. Personally, I don't like the screen on this DAC. don't like displays of this type; it can fade over time. It would be better if they used a display like the one on the D10. hope there's a function in the settings to turn off it.
  3. Sak

TANCHJIM Space Portable Headphone Adapter Review

Most likely, the issue is software-related. I had a similar problem with the Hiby player on Android. I switched to another one (Eddict Player), and the problem was resolved. Device is excellent. I'm thrilled with it – small, powerful, with superb sound quality. If used for a prolonged period, it...
  4. Sak

Review: Apple vs Google USB-C Headphone Adapters

I mean, that I have no complaints about the sound of the Apple DAC (except the volume restriction on Android), but this CX31993 is impossible to listen to. Therefore, I do not recommend buying it.
  5. Sak

In general, I bought both. A2049 sounds much better, but need to perform manipulations to remove the volume restriction on Android. It's inconvenient. CX31993 sounds like it's coming from a barrel, the high frequencies are very poor. Perhaps there is a quality discrepancy, as mentioned above...
  6. Sak

Will A2049 be better than CX31993 for the same price?
  7. Sak

Shanling M0 Pro DAP Review

It's much more convenient to use a portable music player than a smartphone. When it's in your pocket, you have full access to the control buttons, which are programmable on some players. Adjusting the volume with one finger and navigating back and forth through your music library with buttons is...
  8. Sak

SMSL SH-9 THX Headphone Amplifier Review

This is a newer version of the SH9, purchased recently. I haven't personally flashed it, but it's possible if there are service tool available from the manufacturer. For example, when I had the Sabaj D5, which I bought at the launch, there was some issue with it, I don't remember the specifics...
  9. Sak

SMSL SH-9 THX Headphone Amplifier Review

For almost 2 years, I've owned the SH9, and I want to say that it's one of the most successful amplifiers from SMSL (with a perfect channel balance and remote control) in terms of price, quality, and convenience. Recently, I bought the Topping A30 PRO at half price. Overall, I liked it a lot...
  10. Sak

Topping D10s USB DAC and Bridge Review

Agree. I also never had either on d10, d10s, d10B. But I've read about this problem on several forums. In most cases, the cause was the power supply.
  11. Sak

Hifiman HE400SE Review (Headphone)

All of them worked great.
  12. Sak

Hifiman HE400SE Review (Headphone)

I have been using Hifimen's headphones for 7 years. I had: HE4, He400I (first revision), He-560(V2), Sundara, Ananda. And with none of them there were no problems. Just for statistics.
  13. Sak

Topping D10 Balanced Review (USB DAC)

Will be profit with non balanced smsl sh9 through balanced inputs ? Or will be the same 2v, which income from d10s ?
  14. Sak

Hifiman Ananda Review (headphone)

Agree with you. I own Ananda and Sundara. Personally, Sundara suits me more in terms of tonality and sound, than Ananda. But despite this, I also like Ananda, and have two criteria when choosing: 1 -I enjoy listening to music with these headphones 2 or not. If not, then I won't buy them. If...
Top Bottom