Recent content by Saeniv

1. S

AIYIMA A200 Stereo Amplifier Review

Impressive cheap thing. Does it come with a remote control?
  2. S

Topping DX3 Pro+ Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

I owned the Dx3 V2 but it had this annoying clicking volume knob. Does the new version still have it? @amirm
  3. S

What headphone(s) do you own ?

This is my current headphonelist. Each of these headphones i had owned for at least a few months, to evaluate if i like them or not. Owned: AKG 340, AKG K812 Sennheiser HD800, Sennheiser HD58X, Sennheiser HD660S, Sennheiser HD700 Grado RS1, Grado SR225i, Grado SR125, Grado SR60i Shure SRH1840...
  4. S

Audeze LCD-X Over Ear Open Back Headphone Review

Sorry that is not what i meant. No Flac does not magically change anything. Just fill in any type of format your prefer. I meant 16bit.
  5. S

Audeze LCD-X Over Ear Open Back Headphone Review

Sorry for the opinion. But Headphones should be about personal preference you have to hear theme to make your judgement. I do understand that electronics should be judged by numbers and personal preference. Even that seems wrong from time to time. If you mostly use Flac's or any other format...
  6. S

A wishlist of gear to be reviewed by Amir

I would really like to see some measurements from: ifi ZEN CAN Mayflower ARC MK2 Thanks a lot for your work.
  7. S

SMSL Sanskrit 10th MK II vs Topping E30: Features

Thank you very much, i have learned something new. I still can't decide between those two, so i think i am going with a used Topping D50, still seems good enough to never hear a difference. Or the cheapest option is staying with my good old Fiio X5 MkII and Fiio A5. Measurements look good on...
  8. S

Yeah you are right Topping seems to be the better buy option. But i am still interested in a scientific explanation, but i think i will never get one. @amirm / @WolfX-700
  9. S

I am referring to the difference in the multitone test measured by Amir and WolfX-700. How could it be that there is a differnce of 10db? Did they use diffrent multitone files, diffrent sampling rates? What caused the diffrence of 10%? That is what i can't understand.
  10. S

That is true, but for a student, 130€ + shipping is still a lot of money. And i also like to hear a scientific explanation. I mean that is what the website is about. Two people measure the same thing and get results so diffrent from eachother why? How could this be? If one person is getting...
  11. S

After reading both reviews from amir and Wolfx700 i really can't deside between Topping E30 and Smsl Sanskrith. Coax is much better in the Topping E30, but i will never use it. Why measure Amir and Wolfx700 so diffrent in the Multi Tone Test?
  12. S

Measurements of Topping DX3Pro LDAC/V2

Thanks for testing. I tried to compare the old against the new version, but what i miss here is the Power vs Distoriton graphs of the headphone out. Side by side would be awesome. We have a slightly better DAC. I And If i just compare the SINADS of the headphone output. I don’t know what he...
Top Bottom