Recent content by sadburai

1. S

Neumann KH310 in a small room (+subs, MA1, absorbers, AVAA)

I can't edit my previous post anymore, but I still wanted to upload photos of my make-shift absorber & angled reflector to reduce the early reflections from my table. Super simple but effective. The gap between the angled board and the speaker makes it easier to place the board according to the...
  2. S

Review: Apple vs Google USB-C Headphone Adapters

ok I figured out the problem of how to connect my Audyssey measuring microphone to my PC. Turns out I only needed 4 adapters :D The results are worth the 10€ in adapters though and I can finally start treating my room.
  3. S

well, I already have 3 Apple USB C adapters by now. One for my in-ears, one for my headphones and one for the speakers. The best thing is that Windows allows to output sound from different apps to different audio devices - so I can listen to Spotify on my speakers and youtube in Chrome on my...
  4. S

I gave it a try to place absorbers on the table and I think it's much more convenient than to tilt the whole table. According to my measurements, it's sufficient to only treat areas on the desk according to the mirror method. At least it made a big difference, although I didn't try to tilt my...
  5. S

very interesting! I think it would be even more interesting, if you showed not only the frequency response for every additional measure (i.e. your Steps 1-7), but also the time domain (e.g. Waterfall Plot or RT60 plots). I guess that the frequency response shows only half of the story to...
  6. S

I bought a TRRS splitter to microphone & headphones. The microphone input works with both my laptop and the apple usb C adapter. BUT: unfortunately only my table microphone is recognized, it does not work with the Audyssey Measurement microphone... I set up my super old gaming PC with an X-Fi...
  7. S

thank you. My plan is to connect my Audyssey Microphone with my PC to do room acoustics measurement with Room EQ Wizard (REM). I don't know whether it's high impedance, although this source says it is: The Audyssey microphone was not recognized by my thinkpad's docking station, which has a...
  8. S

I am trying to connect an external microphone to my Windows PC with the Apple USB C Adapter (EU). Unfortunately, the microphone is not recognized. Can anyone check if it works for you? One of my microphones has a 3.5mm stereo plug (2 black lines on the plug), the other one a 3,5mm mono plug (1...
  9. S

Works well! So great to finally control headphones and speakers individually, compared to my FiiO E10. And the Windows 10 sound drivers even allow to play sound from different apps on different audio devices, e.g. Spotify to speakers, chrome/youtube to headphones. I have a shortcut on my...
  10. S

hi guys, is it possible to use multiple apple usb c adapters on the same windows pc? I'd like to connect both my stereo speakers and my headphones to an adapter each and then select the output device from the windows sound menu
Top Bottom