Recent content by sacalul

1. sacalul

Centre Speaker suggestions for Denon avr-x3600h and Triangle Zays ....

Hi, I just received my Denon AVR-X3600H and i already own 2 floorstanding speakers (Triangle Zays) ... now i am looking for a used centre speaker to blend well with my Zays speakers ... Any suggestions please ... Thank you.
  2. sacalul

cambridge audio axr100d with 4 ohm speakers

Actually i have another 2 Triangle Borea BR02 in my garage and a subwoofer ... i can usem them as well ... i think :)
  3. sacalul

Thanks everyone for help ... but now i have another dilemma .... i found a Denon AVR-X3600H 1 year old ... was used just a couple off times .... comes with everything including the recipe and he wants 500£ for it .... i paid 375£ for my AXR100D new ... is it worth changing them? Considering...
  4. sacalul

Thanks ... and regarding "maximum allowable volume position" will be very low .... if i don't want to sleep in the garage ... that are the orders from my wife .... :facepalm::)
  5. sacalul

Thank you for your answer but what scared me was the comment on the support site .... " Can I use 4 or 6 Ohm speakers with the AXR85/100/100D? The AXR is only rated to be used with 8 Ohm speakers and we would not recommend using it with 4 or 6 Ohm speakers. Using the AXR with 4 or 6 Ohm...
  6. sacalul

Hi, it is safe to use 2 Triangle 4 ohm speakers on a cambridge audio axr100d without resistors? let say with the volume at 50 percent ... Thanks
Top Bottom