Recent content by saadi703

1. S

Burson Soloist 3X Performance

So how was your experience with GSX Mini?
  2. S

Burson Soloist 3X Performance

Have you received your Burson Soloist 3X Performance yet?
  3. S

New headphone stack: Topping or Gustard?

I am talking about Gustard stack that it costs less than RME and can drive any headphone unlike RME. I bought D90/A90 not because they were cheaper but the freedom to use separate components which are upgradable independent of each other. Also A90 drives every headphone unlike RME. Edit: I...
  4. S

Yes, some of the cheaper stuff might have this issue and but this can happen to anyone and I have expensive amps doing that as well when some op amp has gone bad. I have never bought any SMSL product so I have no experience using their products. I am using D90 + A90 with Susvara, Arya, HD800s...
  5. S

Yes to me 5 band is limited and there is always a free way to use EQ called Equalizer APO + Peace UI and other options and then paid app for streaming such as Roon etc. We are talking about current situation and not future and currently there are planners like my Suvara and Arya which needs...
  6. S

I wonder why people (in general) keep recommending RME ADI-2 DAC although cheaper and better options are available? What RME has over other DACs beside limited EQ functionality which you can do on windows easily. It also has weaker amp section for harder to drive headphones.
  7. S

Measurements of Singxer SA-1 Headphone Amp(Preview)

Thanks so much for your reply. Did you try D90 as DAC with your Singxer SA-1? How was the pairing?
  8. S

Measurements of Singxer SA-1 Headphone Amp(Preview)

I have a question for you. Lately I am looking to buy another amp from my Susvara and while searching on google, I came accross many of your posts on different forums and it seems you are also looking for new amp for your Susvara. Please let me know, how is your experience with Susvara + Singxer...
  9. S

Topping A90 Headphone Amplifier Review

This noise floor discussion with regard to RCA connection made me curious so I tried both shorter and longer RCA cables between D90 and A90 and I can not hear any noise even in high gain at max volume level. I am using USB connection (same cable that came with D90) to D90 from my PC. RCA cables...
  10. S

Thanks so much. I am a Civil Engineer by profession but I am a passionate photographer as well and product photography is one of genres of photography that I really enjoy. Yep, Topping should hire me lol :-)
  11. S

Here is the photo of my D90 + A90 stack which now completed after I received my Topping A90 yesterday. I was using Monolith THX 887 before as main amplifier. I got it within 6 days from the order (including 2 extra days it took after arriving in my country as it was just sitting (Thanks to DHL...
  12. S

Monoprice Monolith THX 887 Balance Headphone Amp: New Champ?

Thanks. Yes I saw that post. It was a coincidence that he posted this just when I was looking for the answer to this question.
  13. S

@JohnYang1997 Thanks once again for explaining this. One last question, what do you think that how well A90 can drive Hifiman Susvara in terms of volume as well as dynamic range. I will appreciate if you can explain this to me. Thanks
  14. S

Thanks so much for the detailed explanation. Now, I know why. Seems like A90 is the way to go for me in order to avoid the clipping.
  15. S

This is great news. Thanks so much. It seems that I have to buy A90 to replace my THX887 just for this very reason but I am happy that I don't have to use work around and do not lose the output volume headroom. On top of that A90 matches with D90 in terms of appearance so it would look better as...
Top Bottom