Recent content by Rubbersoul2

1. Rubbersoul2

Which pre built Purifi Amp sould I buy?

hi boXem audio ,admiring your good works i decided to visit you placed the order got to the address detail no UK ? is this correct . all best..
  2. Rubbersoul2

Buckeye Hypex Nc502mp Multichannel Amp Teardown

same getting a station now waited to long , step up to plumbing copper endless fun @burning shit including stuff you dident mean to . Rothenberger Super Fire 2 MAP & Propane Brazing Torch the options are hot.
  3. Rubbersoul2

SOLD: Nord Acoustics - Nord One NC500DM 3 Channel

hi is this mk11 or original release please ?
  4. Rubbersoul2

Should I sell my vinyl rig?

yeah i had a young man ( electrician in my apartment last week , more of a record libary shop type living space , he walked through to kitchen and asked what are all those ??? who , oh records .. vas is das ! omg dude . yes he was about 22 suppose .. shock i dident ask if he liked music to early .
  5. Rubbersoul2

Should I sell my vinyl rig?

james what you should do buddy is work out were love arrives and were it exits . im about 80.000 records in ,, i fit kitchens somtimes for people,,,,but try not to !, i spent many hours at the kitchen sink , neither nither as much enjoyment as my life with records over the years . do...
  6. Rubbersoul2

Trying to understand the turntable/vinyl world...

thats hillariouse , kinda how i behave .
  7. Rubbersoul2

Trying to understand the turntable/vinyl world...

Be not of this world but in this world .now it could be the other way around ? im neither .ive collected n trade records as part of lifes necesesity s like air ,and consume all formats like a machine . as long as your enjoying your musical jorney dont be silly
  8. Rubbersoul2

AIYIMA D03 class D amplifier "Subjective review"

:) thankyou you make a lotta sense /prepairing for neighbours is a majour fact for apartment dwellers ,even with concrete soft furnishings n folk music . DO3 is firmley winning my favour eye to buy apreciate your well investigated research detail all helps .
  9. Rubbersoul2

What is on your workbench right now?

hi not sure this is correct section to post ,,,, AMP electrical advice needed . circuitry design n testing beyond my volt meter on caps n stuff is not my area of experteise a meer novice for 40 years :oops: . keen to learn Again ..like the look of pma s test equip. espensive no doubt...
  10. Rubbersoul2

SOLD!!!: Nord Three 1ET400A MKII Dual Mono Stereo Amplifier: SOLD!!!

:rolleyes: ,,hope he enjoys . arfter i wrote that i shut my eyes ( thats a lotta money to me ,,, loged out hoping to see a message went in again and saw SOLD at header , see what we want to somtimes .. fool. . thanks guys
  11. Rubbersoul2

$500 amplifiers to test and review?

im with you not at all interested with headphone amplifiers .
  12. Rubbersoul2

Amplifiers Which Test Well, Under $1,000 USD

my DAD flying moles M100HT PRO are cheap if your interested .
Top Bottom