Recent content by RPG

1. R

A Call For Humor!

Home grown humor! https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/coax-v-s-optical-toslink.14650/page-2 See posts #29 & 30.
  2. R

Coax v/s Optical (toslink)

"As I sharted here, I fully........" ;>) ;>) Definitely one of most awesome typos I've seen in a long time!!!
  3. R

Review and Measurements of Benchmark AHB2 Amp

He's right.....AHB2 at low gain and the ADI-2 DAC at +19dbu cranked up to 0db feels like it would damage my hearing.
  4. R

Review and Measurements of Benchmark AHB2 Amp

Same here....first amp I've had where there's not even a hint of speaker hiss.
  5. R

RME ADI-2 FS Version 2 DAC and Headphone Amp Review

I am the grasshopper to you, sensei....
  6. R

Same here for us watching baseball and our MLS games, though most of the masking and distancing rules are gone, or in the process of being done away with---except for younger children. But, after a year and a half, still a bit odd/novel to see both our professional soccer and baseball games...
  7. R

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the NFL football season doesn't start until September. Oh, wait....you must be from one of those places that play something the rest of us call soccer. ;);)
  8. R

You guys do realize that each and every "My Animo" video that Simple Theatre produces is hilariously and unequivocally satire?? IMHO, they are brilliant!
  9. R

SOLD!! (Seattle pickup) Two (2) Acoustic Sciences Corp SubTraps

*****SOLD******* Excellent condition; a few very minor easily painted dings. Used in a non-smoking, no pets household. Will sell separately or together. They are +$600/each, new. Will sell both for total of $600, or one at a time for $325/each.
  10. R

Is REL being more 'musical' than SVS a myth, or is there some real science behind this?

This is what I was able to achieve (took about a full day of tweaking) with mains running full range, and two SVS PC-2000 Pro subs, semi-diagonally opposed. I generally followed the Geddes approach. One sub is running on a speaker to line-level converter, the other sub is directly connected...
  11. R

Speakers and Subs - FR or XO?

An example: SVS's specs for their SB/PB/PC 2000 Pro series show, on the high end, +/-3db to 290hz.
  12. R

Quoting Geddes [In all of this, he's talking about integrating multiple subs.]: " Overlap with the mains is unusual in my approach. Most people would suggest a crossover, but for a number of reason, this doesn't work very well (crossover all the subs at the same point?). How will this add up...
  13. R

Google "Earl Geddes, subwoofers" for one point of view on this. There are a number of other experts that subscribe to the crossover at "xxhz", too. Seems to be kind of a "pick whichever one suits you and your gear, and give it a try" area....not one where there is definitive and uniform...
Top Bottom