Recent content by Romiking

1. R

Looking for DAC/ AMP as replacement for Topping DX3Pro

I would love to :). Thats why opened this Topic.
  2. R

So basically i should just keep my current set-up... Another issue that i see with the dx3pro is that if i would like to upgrade my set-up in the future, i would have to buy both, a DAC and an AMP. I have read that some people here have paired the atom with the D50 and they love it. I will...
  3. R

If i understood correctly in the DX3pro Review, it can blow your headphones in the worst case?! or am i mistaken in this regard?
  4. R

Trust me, i would love to. However, the missing protection circuit as well as the reported quality issues and spontaneous breakdowns bother me more than they probably should. Also the build quality of my unit is pretty "average" (and thats me being nice ^^), which actually does not bother me...
  5. R

Dear all, iam new to this Forum and as my first task i feel obliged to ask a question that was definitively asked a million times before. However, my initial situation is a little bit diffrent than normally. Recently i had the ultimate luck to get my hands on a basically new Beyerdynamic T1...
Top Bottom