Recent content by Romario

1. R

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

The Rotels are also on Dutch ibood. The RC pre amps are tempting. https://www.ibood.com/nl/s-nl/o/rotel-rc-1572-mk-ii-voorversterker/953015 Rc 1572 now €700,- ( from €1400) Rc 1590 now € 1000, - ( from €2100)
  2. R

Ibood.nl rotel multi channel amps If someone needs power in the Netherlands that is. Also rackmounted Rotel RC 8 + @€900 Rotel RC 8 @€600
  3. R

705 S3 at correct.nl Per piece
  4. R

Lack of 2.1 support is grinding my gears

Interesting read. I was wondering if a wiim mini conected to the sub only can be configured for the peq low frequencies only while the wiim pro in the main system can use it"s own peq for the LR speakers. When paired you can calibrate the delay to line up. The sub is then wireless. If I...
  5. R

Mission Speakers & Audiolab amplifiers Cd playes , pre amps, power amp mono and stereo, last year models etc Discounted at iBood.nl , Netherlands only 6000a for €500, 6000cdt for €300 5 days left to order. How is the iBood.fr coming along?
  6. R

When you know you just need one more wiim mini (Amazon)
  7. R

Ibood.com is coming to France as well. The products will most likely differ per country.
  8. R

I never got used products from ibood, only brand new.
  9. R

And more on Dutch ibood.com ( ship to NL only) Sound and vision hunt sale
  10. R

Dutch ibood does it again Polk and Kef sale Polk (pair) R100 300,- book R200 400,- book R300 170,- center R400 250,- center R500 550,- tower R600 700,- tower R900 300,- dolby HTS 10 sub 280,- ( great little sub) Kef (pair) R5 1400,- tower in 3 colors not such a great deal imo) Denon Stereo...
  11. R

New Speakers for AudioLab 6000A - Elac DBR62 or Focal Aria 906

I continue this thread because of the Audiolab 6000a tag. What I've done is split the pre out (picture 1) with a splitter ( picture 2) and connected a subwoofer and a silver IOM ncore power amp ( pic 3) What I noticed is that you need to select "Pre" on the Audiolab 6000a every single time...
  12. R

Netherlands daily deal site Denon stereo amp 140 Watts
  13. R

Ordered a pair. Thanks for the heads up!
  14. R

Polk Audio R200 all colors €520 the pair Homecinesolution.fr
  15. R

WiiM Pro - Review & Measurements (Streamer)

That should be Finnish or Black Metal. You got the countries mixed up ( just kidding)
Top Bottom