Recent content by Rogozow

1. R

Budget EU amp for HifiMan HE4xx

Ye i'm a bit suspicious about the site too, from what i could find it's supposed to be the direct retailer for SMSL/Sabaj/Loxjie or something? That would be the only thing that could make any sense. Yea i know the Atom is supposed to be the go-to when it comes to lower cost amps. Although i'm...
  2. R

Alright, great to know both has got the juice, thanks! :) Yea i realize that so it's a little dilemma, my budget for these things is already topping out so i'll have to do some thinking :P Thank you
  3. R

Thanks for the welcoming! Ah yes ofc, after reading so much you just get the impression that different amps doesn't work with different headphone. Perhaps that's just an impression that has stuck with me from reading about tube amps.. What the.. I believe i just checked that site yesterday or...
  4. R

Hey, I got a pair of HifiMan HE4XX incoming from (Mass)Drop, and if i get a set that actually works as intended then i have read that an amplifier is recommended. So, i'm looking around and have browsed the forums(Great forum you got going here btw! :) ) plus availability in the EU for a budget...
Top Bottom