Recent content by Rockfella

1. Rockfella

Why do you think a few members have an 'alcoholic anonymous' vibe towards the audiophile community? It seems a harmless hobby as far as things go?

OP in my opinion one needs to balance things out. We're lucky to have ASR now. I have multiple hobbies, but I never go out and out to spend a lot of money following advertising bs. Just like audio almost every industry is 80% marketing bs. One just needs to do a lot of reading/demos etc to find...
  2. Rockfella

I measured 10 subwoofers.

Got the Monitor Audio MRW10, accurate tight bass that blends with movies. Happy with it.
  3. Rockfella

JBL Stage A120 Review By Erin/Hardisj.

I tested JBL Stage A120p (Sub) very average performance.
  4. Rockfella

More reviews of entry-level AVRs?

When my entry level AVR is not even in the list of entry levels AVRs in ASR haha. No biggie. I think 5.1 is the sweet spot lol.
  5. Rockfella

No room for a subwoofer? Think again!

Very clever design!
  6. Rockfella

I measured 10 subwoofers.

Thank you. Which one do you recommend to go with Q Acoustics 3000i 5.0 Speakers @Nuyes
  7. Rockfella

Topping DX5 Review (DAC & HP Amp)

I wonder if this is a good upgrade from FiiO K5 Pro (suing RCA) to this one with XLR.
  8. Rockfella

Worth upgrading from Fiio K5 Pro (RCA) to a balanced DAC for more than 1 reason.

Current combo : Kali Audio LP6 + FiiO K5 Pro connected with RCA. I am happy with the combo, was wondering if upgrading to a balanced DAC/xlr will be worth it? Reasons: Want to try XLR cables (hoping for better audio) + K5 Pro has a weird problem: It does not mute the monitors if I connect...
  9. Rockfella

Kali LP-6 Review: Studio Monitor

Can be done with professional wall mounts nothing in built in them for it.
  10. Rockfella

Upgrading my Fiio K5.

Thanks OP. This makes me like my K5 Pro more than ever! :)
  11. Rockfella

Review and Measurements of Fiio K5 Pro

Check the Fiio on a diff set up if you can.
  12. Rockfella

Kali LP-6 Review: Studio Monitor

This is exactly one of the biggest reason I got these.
  13. Rockfella

HTD Level THREE Review (Bookshelf Speaker)

This guy never has anything negative to say about anything he reviews. I find it very weird.
  14. Rockfella

Review and Measurements of Fiio K5 Pro

No RCA on 306 so a RCA to TRS is needed. Apart from that mine woks great with LP6 (RCA)
Top Bottom