Recent content by Robert Zohn

1. Robert Zohn

Panasonic 2018 flagship UB9000 Blu-ray player launching at Value Electronics

Thanks for the reminder, I will do that once more inventory becomes available. Panasonic builds the UB9000 in a new factory that is designed with mostly hand production to help ensure the quality standards, but unfortunately the low production and high demand have created a backlog of orders...
  2. Robert Zohn

Panasonic/Technics CES 2019 Press Conference video announcing two new Turntables from Technics

@restorer-john, the top deck in your post is the new SL-1500C. The target retail is $1,399 and it will come with an Ortofon 2M Red cartridge mounted on a Technics head shell. I signed up to be included in the 1st allocation that is due early summer 2019.
  3. Robert Zohn

Panasonic/Technics CES 2019 Press Conference video announcing two new Turntables from Technics

Today, January 7, 2019 at the CES Press day Panasonic announces two new Turntables to the line up that already includes the very popular, SL-1200G, SL-1200GR and SL-1210GR.
  4. Robert Zohn

1st two USA shipments of UB9000s are sold out and we are now accepting reservations for the February allocation.
  5. Robert Zohn

I assume you are referring to the a/v output measurements, but just in case you or anyone is interested here's the physical dimensions. 16 7/8" wide x 13" deep x 3" high. I only have an engineering production unit, but one mass production arrives I'll be shipping one to Amir for testing.
  6. Robert Zohn

Well, I am very happy to report that we'll be bring in the DP-UB9000 for USA distribution! Panasonic confirmed my 1st and 2nd allocations for the UB9000! Early December for the 1st allotment and one month later for each additional shipment.
  7. Robert Zohn

2018 New Your Audio Show comes back to NYC Nov. 9-11, 2018

Added a 4th room dedicated to Dynaudio and Octave tube pre-pro and amps.
  8. Robert Zohn

We've just completed our deals on three demo rooms at the New York Audio Show. Here's our plans: Suite 902: all Technics, the Reference amplifier, Reference Floor Standing Speakers, Reference SL-1000 Turntable along with the Grand Class and Premium Class of speakers, amplifiers, SL-1200G...
  9. Robert Zohn

The New York Audio Show was in Westchester Country, NY from 2014-2015 and many New Yorkers complained that it was too far from NYC and not easy yo get there without a car.
  10. Robert Zohn

NYC is a small island with excellent mass transportation. The Park Lane Hotel is at the beginning of Central Park, which is centrally located in Midtown Manhattan. View from Midtown Manhattan, facing south toward Lower Manhattan. Early November, is a great time of the year to visit NYC. Hope...
  11. Robert Zohn

Since 2016 the New York Audio Show was hosted at the beautiful Park Lane Hotel. My company reserved two suites, one dedicated to all Technics and our 2nd room audio systems are not finalized yet. Here's a few pic for our two suites at the 2017 NY Audio show:
  12. Robert Zohn

First time I've heard of "Zero Signal". I assume they mean "Zero Ground Noise". I was also sent a wiring diagram that shows a heavy gauge single conductor ground wire connected from Pioneer's UDP-LX500 "Zero Signal" reference terminal to the ground terminal of the audio receiver and of course...
  13. Robert Zohn

Pioneer is jumping into the high-end BD player market with the UDP-LX500. Launching in the USA early October for $999 and supporting SACD. No balanced XLR audio outputs like Panasonic's new flagship UB9000. Here's a picture of the LX500 and here's our dedicated web page with more details.
  14. Robert Zohn

Glad you pointed that out! I thought the "Ultra" referred to the player's ability to play "Ultra" HD discs. jk
  15. Robert Zohn

Give me a multichannel music disc title and I'll buy and try it in the UB820 and UB9000.
Top Bottom