Recent content by Rjharle

1. R

Where is the "Kick Bass Drum" ?

The room was size was posted 21' X 13' X8' the equipment is on the 13' wall and I sit 5' from the back wall. P.S. I did correct the Hi Rez because it, was just to say I hear more detail.
  2. R

Are you sure you are a master contributor? If you are, you don't know jack about turntables. The PL3 was purchased at a very reputable audio outlet. The spinner is a hand made upgrade to the spindle. $285.00 from Japan. The Nakimachie 680 ZX was purchased in the 80s and is still a renowned...
  3. R

Suspect what you want. I was probably listening to that music before you had ears.
  4. R

Let me be clearer. I was listening to Led Zeppelin in 75, so I'm getting back to you. I'm also asking if you or your colleagues had anything to do with that music, or are you just showing me your fine taste in music?
  5. R

I was back to you in 1975 Led's 5th or 6th album. When sound engineering was an art. Is this something you are responsible for ? You mixed for Led Zeppelin ? You worked for Frederick Jay Rubin ?
  6. R

I don't hear or listen better, I just listen. Is that all you have to say?
  7. R

Not looking for holes. Just an accurate representation of the kit. I have found that Sina's drum cover seem to bring out all aspects of the drums in a song without over powering the rest of the artists. Check her out on YouTube. I'm sure many will have much to say about her representations.
  8. R

Most of the mass market never listens to music; they just hear it. If it keeps their head thumping, they are happy. I have no idea who Paul M is. I didn't know you also had a degree is Psychiatry, but if your diagnoses it any indication of your mixing then ... yes it is you. I never blamed...
  9. R

Would be happy if someone threw out 1/2 your work?
  10. R

Well let's blame my ears, media, equipment, sitting position. Anything but admit that sound engineers are mass marketing a product that is substandard.
  11. R

Although I don't listen to them much, Philips Fidelio X3 headphones. I don't sit in the middle of the room. 5' is 1/4 off the rear wall.
  12. R

Wow for my amusement :rolleyes: Why didn't I think of that :facepalm:
  13. R

Nobody may have died, but I know myself and the drummer are not happy.
  14. R

My usual spot is about 5' off the back wall, center room. The room has been corrected with ARC Genesis from Anthem (7.2.4 and 2). But, next week or so I'll be decoupling the room and making it soundproof; starting all over again.
Top Bottom