Recent content by Rivet Head

1. Rivet Head

Suggestions: Tweeter has very low audio output, almost none

I can't fix your problem, but I can tell you that I was able to order a replacement tweeter directly from Monitor Audio for a very reasonable price when I had a similar issue. You didn't mention how old your speakers are.
  2. Rivet Head

SONCOZ SGP1 Stereo Amplifier Review

Voltage needed for max power -- can someone show the math for how this is calculated?
  3. Rivet Head

KEF LS50 Meta Review (Speaker)

Higher crossovers (120 - 150Hz) can work well if you use steeper low-pass filters (24 - 48 dB/octave) on your subs. This is assuming you have the equipment to measure and EQ. If not, then 80 Hz is the safer choice to avoid localization for a single sub. As others have mentioned, localization...
  4. Rivet Head

Kef R11 Meta Speakers Sold

Why are you selling them after only one week? Where are you located? These are standard things potential buyers will want to know.
  5. Rivet Head

NVX VADM2 Review (Car Amplifier)

1% THD = -40dB http://www.sengpielaudio.com/calculator-thd.htm
  6. Rivet Head

KEF LS50 Meta Review (Speaker)

I've been curious about these. Thank you, Amir, and thank you to whoever sent them in for review.
  7. Rivet Head

BASS!

NIN - 10 Miles High This is my favorite subwoofer test track. Low bass starts around 2:55 on the YouTube version. Spectrogram is from a flac version.
Top Bottom