Recent content by riffmaker

1. R

KOSS Porta Pro Review (On-ear Headphone)

Interesting, my brother had these and I remember them as the most uncomfortable headphones ever. Maybe my head is funny
  2. R

Hifiman Arya Review (headphone)

Well since brain starts to loose audio memory after around half a second, I can’t imagine how can somebody objectively compare a difference 100 hours apart… It might be fun experiment for amir to measure a new headphones and then re-measure it after 100 hours of playing. But of course there...
  3. R

Sure. My point was if after 70 hours of playing the sound of the drivers would change noticeably, then probably the sound would be changing even more after more hours. What would stop the change after the drivers reached "the sweet spot"? Also if physical burn-in was real, why wouldn't...
  4. R

I always wondered: if headphone drivers somehow loosened up to produce better sound after a couple of hours of listening, how many hours of listening before they loosen too much and start producing worse sound :)
  5. R

Grado SR60x Review (on ear headphone)

I am thinking. With the two distortion peaks at 2 and 5khz, are they manually pushing the two frequencies up?
  6. R

Haha, I have Aryas and this sometimes happens to me too. I was looking forward to more speaker-like soundstage and here I am hearing things behind me :D
  7. R

Susvara vs HE1000se (vs Stealth)

Great. I came to this forum to escape the “I can here 100% more ooziness”-kind of reviews and here I am reading 3 page argument anout who understands graphs better :D And yet I haven’t learnt anything because every party claims that everything the other party claims is wrong. Might as well go...
  8. R

I was wondering about the same (soundstage)
  9. R

Amp weights

I guess he does it because people believe it. So he makes money. Maybe even he himself believes it :) Even I watched and read his stuff in the past, before I started to study more scientific and objective aspects of it. Few people can afford such expensive equipment to test for themselves and...
  10. R

Amp weights

Thanks. I suspected something like this to be the case :)
  11. R

Amp weights

I guess weights from gym make subtle difference, but with audiophile weights for at least 1000$, you will hear your recordings for the first time as they were recorded!
  12. R

Amp weights

Yes, and someone also hears an audible difference between two streaming servers... :D Actually, I saw Darko promote the weights extensively, that's why I was suspecting it's bullshit
  13. R

Amp weights

Or a low power one :P
  14. R

Amp weights

Thanks @Matias , something like this crossed my mind. I wasn't sure whether vibrations from speakers could really affect the sound coming from amp.
  15. R

Amp weights

Hi guys, I haven’t found anything about this on the forum so I decided to create a new thread. Last week there was an audio show where I live. I saw a bunch of weights on amps which made me smile :) But since my knowledge is limited, and you know, question everything... Can putting some weights...
Top Bottom