Recent content by Rhizomatic

1. R

Behringer Truth B2031A - how truthful is it? (review / modding)

What are you talking about? What does the country of manufacture have to do with the well known and well documented marketing strategy of making products that perform poorly to justify the high price points of products higher up the product line?
  2. R

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

What looks like a single Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 bookshelf speaker has just popped up on eBay. I'd be willing to donate some money if you picked them up @amirm, I am very keen to see a full spinorama. Stereophile have posted measurements but they came with their usual caveats...
  3. R

Yamaha AX-1070

It was $450AUD, so not the bargain of the century, but I think it was a very fair price.
  4. R

Yamaha AX-1070

It seems to be working without issue, though I haven't tested every input. Thanks for the advice re:contact cleaner, the internals look pretty clean for now so I won't be poking around in there until I come across an issue. I am a little worried that the BA3122N IC will go bust one day as I've...
  5. R

Yamaha AX-1070

I've just picked up a Yamaha AX-1070 and was wondering if anyone has experience with it, or if anyone had come across any measurements? I've been having a lot of fun with the motorised input switch and volume control. @restorer-john I seem to recall you have a lot of experience with the bigger...
Top Bottom