Recent content by rgpit

1. rgpit

Celebrity RIP Thread

Dickey Betts, Allman Brothers Guitarist, Dies at 80 https://variety.com/2024/music/news/dickey-betts-dead-allman-brothers-guitarist-1235975041/
  2. rgpit

Celebrity RIP Thread

Lou Gossett Jr was amazing in the great SciFi movie Enemy Mine.
  3. rgpit

Two audiophiles walk into a bar... (finish the joke)

Two audiophiles walk into a bar discussing dogs and birds, or so the other patrons thought.
  4. rgpit

A Call For Humor!

... and this is why I don't own a cat!
  5. rgpit

Two audiophiles walk into a bar... (finish the joke)

Two audiophiles walk into a bar... and a fight breaks out over improper room acoustics.
  6. rgpit

A Call For Humor!

Frightening and sad!
  7. rgpit

A Call For Humor!

Today's sign assembled by Miss Peld.
  8. rgpit

Post pictures of anything, with comment...couple words.

Gummy Bear lookout
  9. rgpit

Max current from a class D?

Or your breaker panel.
  10. rgpit

DIY triggered ac outlet

Off leakage current is <2mA. Hopefully I won't need a load resistor. If I do, what resistance/wattage would you recommend? I'm guessing it would be wired in parallel to the load.
  11. rgpit

DIY triggered ac outlet

I'm using an Aiyima A07 MAX to power a couple of passive subs I've built and would like to turn the Aiyima on/off with the 12v trigger output from my Benchmark DAC2 HGC and AHB2. My plan is to use this solid state relay in an appropriate case. I'd appreciate any tips, recommendations before I...
  12. rgpit

A Call For Humor!

Theremin for sale
  13. rgpit

A Call For Humor!

14. rgpit

What is generally the best material for speaker cones with the least compromise and most benefits?

I think if there was a single "best" material then all high end driver manufacturers would be using it exclusively.
Top Bottom